!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

1 hour ago, Boombox90 said:

Stuart’s straight?! 😳

Stuart married and had a baby with Angela her ex-manager.

Rumors are that M and Stuart were a thing during the richie years and Angela took Stuart after M and she is the inspiration behind She's Not Me because Angela grew obssesed with M

4 minutes ago, littlestartman said:

Rumors are that M and Stuart were a thing during the richie years and Angela took Stuart after M and she is the inspiration behind She's Not Me because Angela grew obssesed with M

I don’t want the biopic, I just want this storyline in Ryan Murphy’s Feud. 

38 minutes ago, littlestartman said:

In no universe, alternate or realistic, do I believe Madonna had any interest in Stuart sexually :laughing:

1 hour ago, littlestartman said:

I don't believe this rumor for a second. 

47 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

In no universe, alternate or realistic, do I believe Madonna had any interest in Stuart sexually :laughing:

Absolutely.

2 hours ago, littlestartman said:

How come the new accounts are always there to write nonsense or thick gossip coming out of an arse's ass?

She's Not Me was about one of Guy R's female friends, whom he might have had an affair with.

4 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Anyway, back to the music - do you think she'll fuck Stuart ?

So much for the misogyny and painting a female star as a whore.

I mean, would you like your friends to ask if you're fucking every colleague of yours because you hang out with them in the same room all day long? 

Is this supposed to be funny?

20 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

I mean, would you like your friends to ask if you're fucking every colleague of yours because you hang out with them in the same room all day long? 

Maybe he is fucking every male colleague 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I didn't mean it condescendingly necessarily, but I do think it's a bit crazy to clutch pearls about sex talk when we are on a Madonna forum. Her entire career is built around sex and religion and their intermingling. 

I also think bringing women into the convo as if we need to protect them from sex talk is absurd and wasn't genuine on your part. I think you used it to try and get your way. Women have just as much sex as men do. I mean if anything is directed toward them and is unwanted, that's a different story, we should look out for women when it comes to consent, but claiming we need to protect women from the word cum or talk of being on all fours or whatever, it's giving protecting children from G-Rated drag shows or gay people in general. Something that is not dangerous that we need to protect people from when there's most likely an ulterior motive going on.

A bit of feedback, if I may?

You come across as overly harsh and full of assumptions, which I wouldn't expect from a moderator.

Just because my tolerance levels don't match up with yours doesn't make me some 'crazy pearl-clutcher'.

When you consider that women are the minority here, my secondary issue might make more sense.

@Starchild thank you for standing up for the few women on this forum. In all my time on the internet, I've never had to stand up for women more than I have at this forum at times. I'm literally shocked at the level of dismissiveness. I don't get it. Have some been to the Music forum lately? There are members here that think it's okay to bash, degrade, and make fun of female artists just by their looks, weight, and so on. 

And just to be clear to anyone thinking this, I don't want any special treatment or protection, but some go too far with their judging and language continually and trying to start stuff. Also, when you wonder why there aren't many women posters here and why some leave at times, maybe you'll figure it out. I don't know....but,, don't use the excuse that it's ok to go on like that and trying to poke at women posters here constantly with hate and language like that because Madonna has sexual songs and performances. I don't believe for a second she'd approve of degrading and disrespecting women and other women artists like that for any reason.  Again, we've only asked that some posters cool it a little with their language.  Thank you for listening and giving me a voice. 

6 hours ago, PlayPause said:

The misogyny is in YOUR words. Asking a woman if they are having sex with someone is not misogynistic. YOUR WORDS of a woman that has multiple sex partners as a "whore" IS MISOGYNISTIC. 

Educate Yourself Shooting Star GIF