!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

Even though it didn't technically have anything new, his Celebration DJ set was the most I was into a "new" M release since.... Confessions. (I know you all think 2008- today was just as great as Blonde Ambition. I'm very happy for you...)

Wendy Williams Meme GIF

It would be incredibly disappointing if this is just some dubbing for a tour dvd. So fingers crossed, girls.

24 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Even though it didn't technically have anything new, his Celebration DJ set was the most I was into a "new" M release since.... Confessions. (I know you all think 2008- today was just as great as Blonde Ambition. I'm very happy for you...)

I'm still pissed that for all 3 of my Celebration stops I got that horrible female DJ. Ugh. She must come cheap which is why M keeps her around. She should be relegated to bad weddings, bar mitzvahs, and proms - NOT a Madonna concert.

1 minute ago, DJ N A said:

I'm still pissed that for all 3 of my Celebration stops I got that horrible female DJ. Ugh. She must come cheap which is why M keeps her around. She should be relegated to bad weddings, bar mitzvahs, and proms - NOT a Madonna concert.

Oooof yeah who was she DJ Mary? They did Tampa too and it was rough.

48 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Even though it didn't technically have anything new, his Celebration DJ set was the most I was into a "new" M release since.... Confessions. (I know you all think 2008- today was just as great as Blond Ambition. I'm very happy for you...)

Wendy Williams Meme GIF

It would be incredibly disappointing if this is just some dubbing for a tour dvd. So fingers crossed, girls.

I'd be thrilled to see that.
Madame X Tour was available for streaming for a while, but when Paramount + disappeared from Scandinavia, we no longer could watch it, and I would hate for something similar to happen to the incredible Celebration Tour.

A blu-ray and a live album on cd and vinyl, and I'm happy. :)

5 hours ago, bstranger said:

I really hope so. I didn't like any Madonna release since Madame X, except for Popular. I wish Madamex Zzzz is not her last studio album. 

A fresh dance album without autotune and rappers is very welcome.

Popular isn’t even good. It doesn’t sound like Madonna.

It sounds like the track was ready and just added a singer and a rent-a-rapper. 🤷🏼‍♂️

You don’t like rappers but like Popular, which features a rapper?

37 minutes ago, Celebration said:

I'd be thrilled to see that.
Madame X Tour was available for streaming for a while, but when Paramount + disappeared from Scandinavia, we no longer could watch it, and I would hate for something similar to happen to the incredible Celebration Tour.

A blu-ray and a live album on cd and vinyl, and I'm happy. :)

sorry not sorry mob wives season 3 GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Maybe she is working on the audio for the celebration tour with stuart - he was the music producer after all - i dont believe she is working on new music - i would be more than happy with a full celebration tour studio mixes cd - stuarts mixes for this tour were amazing - i dont see a point of a "live" album anymore considering it was mostly backing tracks anyway...

Good to see she's in the studio with Stuart. I think this has been most fans dream she'd record another album with him.  I'll be curious where this one goes. I won't expect it will be as epic as Confessions was, but Stuart still has some tricks up his sleeves I'm sure. Couple that with Madonna's tricks, we may be in for a great album.  As suspected, I had a hunch she'd hit the studio again this fall.  I doubt we'll see this anytime before next spring.