Just for fun: choose the "rarity" to be released!

PatrickSamuel

Ok, so you've got 5 choices and you can only choose one. In the campaign to celebrate Madonna's 40 year legacy, this hypothetical scenario sees the poll conducted on her social media. Fans are being asked to vote for the release of the "rarity" they most want. But you also learn that there are some drawbacks to each one.

What's it gonna be? 

PS - this is just meant to be for fun.

If You Forget Me 

Blue vinyl with remaster plus unreleased versions (speeded up and slowed down reverb) Photo by Ricardo and artwork by Aldo.

Superstar 

RSD exclusive 12" with the original promo artwork and previously released mixes. However, the music is too loud and her vocals are over processed. 

Santa Baby 

Digital single only with edit and instrumental. Remaster but it has a glitch and a pop just when she starts singing and the end of the instrumental is cut too short.

Into The Hollywood Groove

Digital single only with remix, remastered, but every time Madonna sings "groove" the "ve" has been chopped off.

Me Against The Music 

Pink vinyl RSD exclusive with edits of previously released mixes, but the vocals are too low in the mixes.

Papa Don't Preach RSD - The Legacy EP 12' Vinyl (Silver)

1. Papa Don't Preach (Extended Version) but missing about a min.
2. Papa Don't Preach (Instrumental but some vocals are in)
3. Papa Don't Preach (Live at the MDNA Tour)
4. Papa Don't Preach (Live at the Celebration Tour)
5. Papa Don't Preach (2024 Album Edit by Mike Dean)
6. Papa Don't Preach (Tracy Young Remix) * previously unreleased*
7. Ain't No Big Deal

Then a limited edition picture disc with a zoomed in LQ photo done by Aldo.

Screenshot 2024-10-03 12.50.32 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-03 12.58.28 PM.png

Edited by dylanlioncourt (see edit history)

Omg I love each and every one of these! One More Chance was a great idea! Yeah, the whole idea was something, anything random and even anything mildly interesting that would be butchered by he who shall not be named (coz I don't wanna be mean 😂).

We know we'll never see an official release for something we desperately want like Love Attack - oh how I wish!

The Everybody 12" we recently went offered, how could they have gone with that awful cover and not the official one? 

I choose to just have fun with it now and not let it get to me. Coz it won't change anything. So, what other useless stuff can we come up with? 😀😵

LOL in a perfect world. We'd get a limited edition Bedtime Story with the original cover and some unreleased stuff. I found this album art online and loved it. A purple vinyl would be cute.

Though knowing her team.

We'd prob get edits of already existing mixes ripped from YT with an online tool in LQ, edited by Mike Dean with the sound boosted and distorted.

Screenshot 2024-10-03 1.03.40 PM.png

The Celebration Tour Live Album

1. Bob Introduction
2. Everybody
3. Holiday
4. Living For Love (Interlude)
5. Justify My Love
6. Hung Up
7. Human Nature/Crazy For You
8. Mother And Father
9. I Don't Search I Find (Interlude)
10. Rain
11. Billie Jean/Like a Virgin (Interlude)
12. Bitch I'm Madonna
13. Celebration/Music (Outro)
14. Take A Bow (BONUS TRACK for Icon Members)

Screenshot 2024-10-03 1.16.26 PM.png

5 hours ago, PatrickSamuel said:

Ok, so you've got 5 choices and you can only choose one. In the campaign to celebrate Madonna's 40 year legacy, this hypothetical scenario sees the poll conducted on her social media. Fans are being asked to vote for the release of the "rarity" they most want. But you also learn that there are some drawbacks to each one.

What's it gonna be? 

If You Forget Me 

Blue vinyl with remaster plus unreleased versions (speeded up and slowed down reverb) Photo by Ricardo and artwork by Aldo.

Superstar 

RSD exclusive 12" with the original promo artwork and previously released mixes. However, the music is too loud and her vocals are over processed. 

Santa Baby 

Digital single only with edit and instrumental. Remaster but it has a glitch and a pop just when she starts singing and the end of the instrumental is cut too short.

Digital single only with remix, remastered, but every time Madonna sings "groove" the "ve" has been chopped off.

Me Against The Music 

Pink vinyl RSD exclusive with edits of previously released mixes, but the vocals are too low in the mixes.

None of the above...Dog Smile GIF

RSD exclusive "easy" to realize: 12" picture discs of LP such as Like a prayer, Erotica (double), Bedtime stories, ecc.

Alternatively : 12" of Where's the party with all remixes from YCD (single edit, extended remix, dub) with a proper cover from the 1986 photoshoot for Mitsubishi campaign

Or ...12" of "Paradise not for me" with original album version, Mirwais version (edit or full), instrumental and live version from 2006 CT (front cover: pictures from the backdrop video photoshot if available, backcover with photo with falling petals from CT 2006 backdrop video)

7 hours ago, PatrickSamuel said:

What's it gonna be? 

If You Forget Me 

Superstar 

Santa Baby 

Me Against The Music 

If You Forget Me 

Also I would love a Part 2 for Nothing Fails with the Tracy Young Edit and a Nevins rock edit made by Emily

CAUSING A COMMOTION (ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION RSD 12' VINYL)

1. Causing A Commotion (Album Version)
2. Causing A Commotion (Silver Screen 2024 Remaster Edit) *previously unreleased*
3. Causing A Commotion (Movie Mix (ripped from YouTube in 64 kbps)) *previously unreleased*
4. Causing A Commotion (Silver Screen Mix)
5. Causing A Commotion (Movie House Mix Dub)
6. Can't Stop (2024 Remaster) *previously unreleased*

Newly commissioned artwork from the original camera negative!!!! (found on Google and darkened for rarity)

Screenshot 2024-10-03 4.11.44 PM.png

Indian Summer

Indian Summer

Indian Summer

Indian Summer

Indian Summer

I'm obsessed with that song. Those few seconds used in the Japanese commercial are not enough for me. I want to hear the full version no matter what. It's such a dark song, so mysterious, so beautiful, so mesmerizing. And how do I know? Because it's produced by Patrick Leonard. The top producer Madonna has ever worked with.