Christopher Ciccone has passed away

Redha DBL

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

I always supported your truth and your right to express yourself.

Thank you for all of your artistic contributions.

Yes, this is the thing that came to my mind first when I started to believe the rumours were true. Cause I always felt it, he's one of the main figures of the first incredible 15 years.

1 hour ago, Blue Skies said:

For someone I never knew and honestly didn't used to think that much of.....  this hurts.

May he find peace in eternal life 

Same. Strange ... and fair in a way. 

She described him as the brother who made her know poets and painters and literature, they often went to clubs toghether, they really seem to be sharing things, having a real bond. At the 1998 Academy Awards they were so cute. It's not always like that between brother and sister.

Woww so sad! 😭 

My father was diagnosed last year and the doctors gave him 2 years max because it was spreading along the column and lungs. But they started a new kind of treatment and he improved a lot on a very short lapse of time! Now it's under control, he need tests every 2 months but doctors are very happy with the results. They asked if he has a son, and they recommended me tests after 40-45. It seems that it's very common type of cancer nowadays. 

Strange,

Nearly every second person i know has developed some illness in the last 2 years and 2 friends die of Cardiac Arrest and then my cousin was in Hospital with a swollen heart and he in a mountain bike rider.🤔 Let's not forget Madonna herself was found unconscious less than 18 months ago. There was No explanation.

I don’t know why this made me so sad. I wasn’t a fan of M until I was 10 when Ray of Light was released so it’s not like I experienced their time with a working relationship. But damn. He was so instrumental in her early success.

God bless the Ciccone family. Especially Silvio. To experience all this heartache in one go can’t be good for him. I can’t imagine losing my husband so for him having to experience losing a spouse twice in this lifetime is brutal and cruel.

I opened this thread this morning to see the evolution of the "rumor" but I didn't expect that.

I didn't like those posts, I thought Matthew was somehow just seeking attention...

I really like the artistic direction Chris gave M in the Girlie Show, also in his book he stressed the importance of good vocals and a live band.

It's tragically ironic that two persons with whom M had a difficult relationship (Joan in the past, Chris in recent years) are gone in the same days for the same disease that took away her beloved mother. I wonder what her true feelings are.