Madonna’s silence on the US election

BLUE JEAN

38 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

You are both (since it feels like im getting fucked on both ends) entitled to form your own conclusions. That’s not how I see it. I see a woman that has made it very clear over the years that she supports peace on both sides. Posting her support of Israel would piss off one side and offering support for the other will do the same. Lose/lose man. Excuse me while I go shower. 

I do get where you are coming from but l hesitate to both sides an occupation and extermination of Palestine, its been wrong since it started 70 years ago with more western colonisation and the sheer scale of the Israeli propaganda has disguised that. There is not really both sides.

This will be a defining moment in the global slide into fascism if Israel can get away with it....who is next? The victims of Holocaust have become the perpetrators of it justified and disguised by religion for power and underwritten by extreme racist and fear of Arabs. Freud would have a field day.

10 hours ago, Debord said:

A more appropriate analogy would be if someone kept a woman in a cage, abused her for years, then one day she managed to punch them and the abuser then killed her and her entire family, and people responded with "I wish for peace on both sides."

I don’t agree with this. Because we are talking about innocent civilians on both sides here, all of whom have no control over what happens. Very different to one person attacking another and the other retaliating.

41 minutes ago, BLUE JEAN said:

I don’t agree with this. Because we are talking about innocent civilians on both sides here, all of whom have no control over what happens. Very different to one person attacking another and the other retaliating.

The analogy was with the countries. Though given the vast majority of Israelis support what's happening, I wouldn't classify those people as "innocent". Of course they have some power over what's happening, ad evidenced by the fact that there ARE a minority of Israelis who oppose the occupation and work to end it.

41 minutes ago, Debord said:

The analogy was with the countries. Though given the vast majority of Israelis support what's happening, I wouldn't classify those people as "innocent". Of course they have some power over what's happening, ad evidenced by the fact that there ARE a minority of Israelis who oppose the occupation and work to end it.

So as a beneficiary of genocide how much pressure are you putting on your own government to give back the stolen land you live on? 

4 minutes ago, BLUE JEAN said:

So as a beneficiary of genocide how much pressure are you putting on your own government to give back the stolen land you live on? 

Explain what you mean but please actually also mean it and not be doing some bullshit whataboutery to divert from what's actually happening right now.

13 hours ago, BLUE JEAN said:

He hasn’t done jack. He just likes being thought of as a civil rights activist for social points, which is why his only contribution is enraged typing online, which Netanyahu has yet to respond to. His metaphor about a woman in a cage is referring to this: 

IMG_1610.jpeg

1 minute ago, adirondak said:

He hasn’t done jack. He just likes being thought of as a civil rights activist for social points, which is why his only contribution is enraged typing online, which Netanyahu has yet to respond to. 

Oh bless, you're doing your thing of running away from me and then hopping on someone else's comments to try and work out your humiliation. Is your repetition of shit lines from the MAGA handbook meant to insult me? Why don't you explain what he was actually on about?

8 minutes ago, adirondak said:

He hasn’t done jack. He just likes being thought of as a civil rights activist for social points, which is why his only contribution is enraged typing online, which Netanyahu has yet to respond to. His metaphor about a woman in a cage is referring to this: 

IMG_1610.jpeg

Here's black people on a beach in apartheid South Africa. I guess if we're operating at that enormously thick level, everything was fine! 

TUFZMTMwNjI2MTg5.jpg

Just now, adirondak said:

Have you even been to Israel? Or Gaza?

Are you back to your stupid "you can't know what's going on somewhere unless you've been there" take? So by your logic I can't possibly know that apartheid South Africa was apartheid. I can't possibly know that the Jim Crow south existed and was bad. Please don't stop, your stupidity is endlessly entertaining.

5 minutes ago, Debord said:

Are you back to your stupid "you can't know what's going on somewhere unless you've been there" take? So by your logic I can't possibly know that apartheid South Africa was apartheid. I can't possibly know that the Jim Crow south existed and was bad. Please don't stop, your stupidity is endlessly entertaining.

No, I just knew you’ve never been there because of your ignorance on the topic, and wanted you to admit it. You can’t stop dancing to the beat of my drum.

Drums Drumming GIF by Porter Bliquez

No, I just knew you’ve never been there because of your ignorance on the topic, and wanted you to admit it.

That's meaningless nonsense that doesn't engage with what I wrote. Do you accept South Africa was previously an apartheid state? If you do (I mean fuck knows at this point) how do you know that? I'm very keen to know!

3 minutes ago, Debord said:

That's meaningless nonsense that doesn't engage with what I wrote. Do you accept South Africa was previously an apartheid state? If you do (I mean fuck knows at this point) how do you know that? I'm very keen to know!

Have you ever counted how many times you call posts “drivel” or “meaningless nonsense?” It’s not just with me. And yet, the material you dub as nonsense is all you ever seem to want to engage with. 

Have you ever counted how many times you call posts “drivel” or “meaningless nonsense?” It’s not just with me. And yet, the material you dub as nonsense is all you ever seem to want to engage with. 

With you, pretty much all the time cos you're an idiot whose only tactics when it actually gets serious is to lie, divert and pretend you never cared in the first place. Let's try again:

Do you accept South Africa was previously an apartheid state? If you do how do you know that?

1 minute ago, Debord said:

With you, pretty much all the time cos you're an idiot whose only tactics when it actually gets serious is to lie, divert and pretend you never cared in the first place. Let's try again:

Do you accept South Africa was previously an apartheid state? If you do how do you know that?

Listen, I’ve already had a boisterous cum over your silliness. It’s time to find a more productive outlet for your emotional problems. 

Listen, I’ve already had a boisterous cum over your silliness. It’s time to find more productive outlet for your emotional problems. 

Let's try for a third time. It's a great opportunity to put on your big boy hat and humiliate me with your intellect!

7 minutes ago, Debord said:

Fourth time:

Do you accept South Africa was previously an apartheid state? If you do how do you know that?

Oh lordy this is embarrassing for you, huh?

You really want to engage with the drivel and nonsense so badly it hurts. Well daddy said no. It’s about tme for you to hit the Bebe Rexha forum to lecture about Yemen, and I don’t want you to be late. 

Judging No Way GIF by Cameo