Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

4 hours ago, Alpha said:

On the topic of MDNA...Alain Delon just passed away

Sometimes connections are curious: Alain Delon was dating Romy Schneider, who starred in the movie Ludwig. In that movie, she is dressed in black to go horseback riding, and Madonna’s outfit at the beginning of the Confessions Tour is based on that dress.

On 8/16/2024 at 1:14 PM, deathproof said:

I imagine with the recent addition of the LAP Deadpool EP, anything else has been put on hold for the time being.

Remember Borderline came just a few days after Sorry (BLOND:ISH with Madonna) and Drowned World (Substitute For Love) came a week after the BLOND:ISH remixes.  Hopefully you aren’t saying this from insider knowledge!

31 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

Remember Borderline came just a few days after Sorry (BLOND:ISH with Madonna) and Drowned World (Substitute For Love) came a week after the BLOND:ISH remixes.  Hopefully you aren’t saying this from insider knowledge!

I don’t see that as a similar situation 

34 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

Here's some old (but not too old) post from this very thread

We just don't need to torture our beloved insiders!!! Let them be, gotta let them be...

5 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

So are you saying this from knowledge or you are guessing? Please answer if you can

My idol, @deathproof is just saying:

Sorry remixes by Blond:ISH weren't meant to boost Madonna streamings, but to promote Blond:ISH and her Israeli friends - they were even released under Blond:ISH's label, not Madonna's.

The Wolverine & Deadpool EP, however...

7 hours ago, luckypierre78 said:

But putting Causing A Commotion in the singles section of her Spotify, released 1987, won't diminish her Like A Prayer Deadpool EP streams. It's really just for the fans.

17 minutes ago, BoyToyMark said:

But putting Causing A Commotion in the singles section of her Spotify, released 1987, won't diminish her Like A Prayer Deadpool EP streams. It's really just for the fans.

True! But the team is not very smart at thinking of strategies and jump to conclusions in a matter if minutes 

3 hours ago, BoyToyMark said:

Agree, as clueless as her team seemingly is even they have to be aware that what little engagement these little digital eps get is solely from her fans. It’s not like a bunch of marvel bros will start streaming CAC instead. They won’t even know it exists.

I mean they dropped the Cherish ep right while LAP’s engagement was increasing. And I don’t really believe her team was strategic enough to drop that when they did to further promote the silver vinyl. 

2 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Agree, as clueless as her team seemingly is even they have to be aware that what little engagement these little digital eps get is solely from her fans. It’s not like a bunch of marvel bros will start streaming CAC instead. They won’t even know it exists.

I mean they dropped the Cherish ep right while LAP’s engagement was increasing. And I don’t really believe her team was strategic enough to drop that when they did to further promote the silver vinyl. 

Im sure the fans in this thread think and talk way more about these releases than they do

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Im sure the fans in this thread think and talk way more about these releases than they do

Yeah the digital reissue management is probably like 

"Should we get Causing A Commotion ready?" 

"Well yes but I heard that the CD with the Movie House Edit is like 2 floors down from here and it's very far away..it's like 9:40 PM now..." 

"We just don't worry about it that's fine" 

"Ok!"

44 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Yeah the digital reissue management is probably like 

"Should we get Causing A Commotion ready?" 

"Well yes but I heard that the CD with the Movie House Edit is like 2 floors down from here and it's very far away..it's like 9:40 PM now..." 

"We just don't worry about it that's fine" 

"Ok!"

“What’s your password on Madonna Infinity?”

”Cant remember”

”Nevermind, I’ll just get an mp3 of that Supernatural song from YouTube”

Bravo @deathproof NO FEAR! NO FEAR!!

THE BIGOTRY OF RHINO RECORDS DOESN'T HAVE PLACE HERE ON INFINITY!!!

24 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Why is that funny? Or am I missing something?

Given you ghosted me yesterday, lemme keep playin' the clown in tears... I am another Elon Musk right?

We just love when we live for Madonna's personal convictions as the Aspergian she is. As we all are the same.

On 8/18/2024 at 12:09 AM, Aiwa08 said:

The perfect EP would be:

1. Open Your Heart (7'' Remix) 3:59
  2. Open Your Heart (Extended Remix) 10:35
  3. Open Your Heart (Dub) 6:40
  4. Open Your Heart (Video Version) 4:27

And I bet what we get is 

1. Open Your Heart (Remix) but will in fact be the immaculate version 

2. Open Your Heart (Extended Remix)

3. Open Your Heart (Dub)