Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

What's different in the movie version?

the movie version is basically the demo version as Madonna and Steve who hadn't finished the track were asked by the director for an instant copy of the song in order to add it to the movie, so they gave her the demo to use. It was later completed as the version we all know.

4 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Please, please, please, tell them about the fans' interest in releasing 'It's That Girl' on CD and vinyl (Released by WEA Records UK in 1987. Catalog number: SIRE SAM 379)

Next hopefully but hopefully first send them this: 

all-the-incorrect-versions-of-songs-on-streaming-that-can-v0-sjtmhr7lsocd1.thumb.png.c5e4da7017a69400e3d20427ad87eb88.png

It's all the wrong versions in streaming and unless there is enough asking I doubt that It's That Girl is going to be repressed. I am not sure still if I will talk to them or not but I hope

5 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Next hopefully but hopefully first send them this: 

all-the-incorrect-versions-of-songs-on-streaming-that-can-v0-sjtmhr7lsocd1.thumb.png.c5e4da7017a69400e3d20427ad87eb88.png

It's all the wrong versions in streaming and unless there is enough asking I doubt that It's That Girl is going to be repressed. I am not sure still if I will talk to them or not but I hope

I wouldn't include the Confessions On A Dance Floor part like that. It's not the incorrect version, it's the vinyl version. It's the correct album.

If you want the non-stop mix, say that. There are no errors there. :D

Say this instead:

Only digital and vinyl version included on streaming.

CD version with transitions not available.

12 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Unfortunately, they have received thousands of messages pointing out these errors over the years and have ignored fixing them. The suggestion about 'It's That Girl' could make them a lot of money by releasing it as a collector's item. They should consider doing a poll if they find it worthwhile.

And I'm agree with @BoyToyMark The version from Confessions is not incorrect. In fact, the continuous version was available on streaming for quite some time as one file (I don't know if it's still there or if they removed it).

Confessions On A Dance Floor unmixed is great for streaming and perfect for playlists.

It would be a nice addition to have the CD one, but not incorrect. Thats always been the digital and vinyl album. I think with a lot of misinformation out there around mixes/versions we have to be careful with wording. 

3 minutes ago, BoyToyMark said:

Confessions On A Dance Floor unmixed is great for streaming and perfect for playlists.

It would be a nice addition to have the CD one, but not incorrect. Thats always been the digital and vinyl album. I think with a lot of misinformation out there around mixes/versions we have to be careful with wording. 

The mixed version was available years ago as one file on streaming, but I think it was removed a while ago.

1 minute ago, BoyToyMark said:

Yes exactly, when I saw it I cropped it in case of sending

10 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

The mixed version was available years ago as one file on streaming.

I remember that, how funny! I'm sure they will one day add it again.

10 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Yes exactly, when I saw it I cropped it in case of sending

Yeah I don't think its a priority when the others are actual errors and will probably get convoluted

Watch them put the Celebration mixes of Lucky Star and Borderline on The Immaculate Collection. That's what I do when I stream it with my Chromecast haha.

On 7/17/2024 at 8:56 AM, Aiwa08 said:

@Prayer @norisk_noglory @PaperFaces I beg your pardon for any inconvenience, I truly apologize. You can download again the two Express Yourself videos. I accidentally uploaded a horribly AI-upscaled video, but I have now replaced it with the VEVO version that was released in 1080p. Again, I'm sorry.

Wait, wait, WAIT! 

How did you make that intro and exclude the "b-b-b-b-b-baby" part!?!? I've been trying to do that for years!

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I would be careful in messaging them too often.  I know these glitches might seem important to you, but I'm sure they have more important things to be concerned with.  You can bet they will start ignoring you or just block you all together.

1 minute ago, Adonna said:

I would be careful in messaging them too often.  I know these glitches might seem important to you, but I'm sure they have more important things to be concerned about.  You can bet they will start ignoring you or just block you all together.

True! But if they do mistakes expect consequences for their mistakes or changes that insiders only seen to understand