Whos gonna play Patrick Hernandez in the Bio

a cameo character that's probably going to be deleted during editing. I don't think she gained anyone important when she went on tour with him. Casting Dan Gilroy and Sean Pean would probably be the big ones.

For every tv show she did in France since 1991, she vetoed having him as a guest and even being questionned about him. Even when she promoted Ray of Light she did a show produced by Daniel Moyne, a gay guy she was hanging out with around the Hernandez time (there's even a pic where she's kissing at the beach in Marseille) he wanted to reunite them for the show and she threatened to cancel if they did that. So every media in France are warned, no Hernandez. So it's a safe bet he won't be in the biopic.

1 minute ago, Roland Barthes said:

For every tv show she did in France since 1991, she vetoed having him as a guest and even being questionned about him. Even when she promoted Ray of Light she did a show produced by Daniel Moyne, a gay guy she was hanging out with around the Hernandez time (there's even a pic where she's kissing at the beach in Marseille) he wanted to reunite them for the show and she threatened to cancel if they did that. So every media in France are warned, no Hernandez. So it's a safe bet he won't be in the biopic.

sounds like this is beyond just ordinary dislike for the guy... could it be something more sinister?

7 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

Who would play Jellybean would be an interesting question too.

Because it seems there's no love loss there at all.  

I don't think he'll even be included either honestly, after calling him "shitty ex-boyfriend" in 2019.

She'll probably go straight to Sean, right?

3 hours ago, littlestartman said:

Not sure the whole paris to be a star thing will be included

I think it will be mentioned. Like she says in the interview in the thread. That's where she sat down and started to draw up a masterplan.  And they must have done something with her there. 

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a recording somewhere in Paris with her vocals. 

I haven’t watched Innocence Lost in decades but I still remember the Paris bit when she shocks her managers by having the servers at the club bring her in on the tray, and after she dramatically says something like “I’M NOT DONNA SUMMER!!”

He may not even be depicted. If she even includes that part of his life it could just be a sign that says “patrick hernandez auditions” and then his management judging and interacting w/her since weren’t they the ones that got the idea to take her to Paris and make her a star?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2024 at 2:26 PM, MikeyK said:

I haven’t watched Innocence Lost in decades but I still remember the Paris bit when she shocks her managers by having the servers at the club bring her in on the tray, and after she dramatically says something like “I’M NOT DONNA SUMMER!!”

Sorry, but I had to do the golden spade award at once in my life because OP question isn't a very good question to be done, my curiosity would be about Dan Gilroy - I TRULY hope there's a very good "bj in exchange for guitar lessons" scene!

Oh my goodness @MPowered now I know why Burning Up was actually cut from Virgin Tour Detroit official register and it has nothing to do to controversy but actually to triggering memories from things happened seven years prior to that... As if A Certain Sacrifice theater release wasn't enough to M (also a movie shot while she was with Gilroy if I am right).

Sorry @Salida is my mind just thinking out loud or may I have some sense to this???