Swae Lee is a Trumper

One thing I know for sure: vaccines work this way: the more people take them, the more effective they are; the less people take them, the less effective they are. This is knowledge 101 and anyone who believe that vaccines are always defective should go back to Medieval Times where the Church killed cats galore and the bubonic plague got exponential.

Antivaxxers can have the arguments they want to have, but by not taking the vaccine, you do compromise the whole mechanism of its health. So fuck your preacher, fuck your politician and fuck your fake Jesus supporter; they still believe in the bullshit from Ancient Times that diseases are basicly God's response to our sins. They love to quote Paul's versicle where he says "the salary of the sin is the death" but every single living being dies. EVERY SINGLE. To believe you will live forever in the flesh equals to believe in the stupidity of ressurrection of the dead for the doomsday.

There's a motto we Gnostics are used to say: THE CHURCH OF PAUL AND THE CHURCH OF PETER WILL NEVER MAKE YOU MATURE, WILL NEVER PREPARE YOU FOR THE LIFE, NOR THE LIFE OF THE WORLD, NOR THE LIFE OF THE SPIRIT.

ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

9 hours ago, Papa Zelko said:

Self loathing? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Just because some homosexuals don’t wrap their whole identity into gayness doesn’t make them self loathing.

Being gay is by complete chance and is only a fraction of what makes someone’s identity. At least in healthy people who are aware that they are infinitely more than just their sexual orientation.🤷🏻‍♂️

That’s not what I was referring to.

i am 46 and have never been to a gay Pride and I’m not into drag.

By self-loathing, I meant supporting political leaders who are against rights such as gay marriage, transgender rights, etc.

America is vast and diverse and we should all have the same rights. Period.

9 hours ago, Papa Zelko said:

Fck the vaccines. I almost died after the second shot which I was forced to take in order to fly to Europe to my dad’s funeral. My fever shot up to 103.5 while driving home and getting weird chills that turned into seizures. Through Siri I called my partner who figured out where I was and thankfully an ambulance came within 10 min. They pulled my twitching body out of the car and cooled it down with ice and cooling saline IV. At the hospital they did all sorts of tests to make sure there was no underlying infection of any sort. They couldn’t find anything and consensus was that my body produced too many Covid antibodies and that one shot would’ve been enough. Doctor said if the fever had gone over 104 or 105 I could’ve gotten a stroke and what not. 

I had Covid months prior and it was awful but I was never close to death. 

And many on “the left” did indeed say that the vaccine would stop transmission, like Rachel Maddow.

It’s ok to admit that we got a lot about Covid wrong and that the reaction to it was completely overblown and a windfall for the vaccine makers who verifiably lied about pretty much everything AND got shielded by our government from any resulting injuries. 

Im sorry that that happened to you, but there are people who die after ingesting peanut butter.

There will always be some who experience side effects. That doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing for all.

6 hours ago, adirondak said:

You said that was freedom of choice though? Non madated?

I remember when the dems used to be against big pharma instead of kneeling down for them. 

You guys tell us it’s anti-American to kneel and now you guys fly flags upside down and say it’s ‘patriotic’.

i can’t with you guys. 😂

4 hours ago, Voguerista said:

True and that’s what I hope to do. But I also care about this forum and ALL of its members including those I don’t agree with politically or have trouble with sometimes like yourself. @adirondakhas been here a long long time  and has been a valued and respected member.  

Nobody is making this personal.

We are all grown adults having a discussion.

Please stop trying to moderate.

Just bow out of the thread if it’s too much for you. 

7 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

Nobody is making this personal.

We are all grown adults having a discussion.

Please stop trying to moderate.

Just bow out of the thread if it’s too much for you. 

If you haven’t noticed I have. I haven’t replied for two or three pages. But if you are trying to shut me up, it’s not going to happen. I will indeed speak up when I think something is hurting the forum or other members. Especially for long time members who have done nothing that’s hurt this forum or other members in the least. So stick it. :rose::polish::fantasy::flower:

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

If you haven’t noticed I have. I haven’t replied for two or three pages. But if you are trying to shut me up, it’s not going to happen. I will indeed speak up when I think something is hurting the forum or other members. Especially for long time members who have done nothing that’s hurt this forum or other members in the least. So stick it. :rose::polish::fantasy::flower:

No need for personal attacks.

Nobody was trying to silence you, as I don’t think that’s humanly possible?

You do you and let others do them, was my point. 🙏🏼

5 hours ago, Debord said:

Try using Google, or is that beyond your fearless independent thinking too?

There's a big part of the problem right there, this Google thing. Just a few days ago they were busted for completely obliterating Trump's name in the auto fill when you typed 'President Donald Trump.' He didn't come up as an option for his own name! It works now after they got put on blast. They're still skewing election stories though. All positive for scamala, all negative for Donald.

What's most troubling though is that all this Covid and vaccine stuff was a few years ago and there's not even a hint that "the left" will admit they overreacted, not even in the slightest. And you're doing it all again with this Kamala person. Just anoint her, run wild with your praises, skew google results, and scream anyone down that says.. "uhm, excuse me, no one actually voted for that moron and last week most ppl couldn't stand her." Do you not see that? They stole it from Bernie too and you just don't care cuz muh google says Trump bad.

Debord I quoted you bc you mentioned google but this wasn't directed solely at you. It's a general observation.

29 minutes ago, Winn said:

Quavo is a scamala supporter. He was getting dragged in some comment section lol

Crave is a much better song than Future too.

Swae Lee > Quavo

Quavo had that homophobia scandal in the past too. 

1 minute ago, androiduser said:

so, not only did Madonna marry a homophobe, she collaborated with a homophobe as well? I guess I can vote for Trump now....

You can vote for whomever you like! I doubt Quavo is the first homophobe she’s collaborated with. It’s way too hard to audit everything someone’s ever said. 

22 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Quavo had that homophobia scandal in the past too. 

Makes sense. The last two times I've heard the n-word was from a raging liberal. They find out you vote Trump and think they can start using it. I was embarrassed for her. Liberalism really has morphed into something really bizarre.