⭐️ M’s BIRTHDAY MONTH ⭐️

NRMX

I need to say again, happy birthday Madonna.

Exactly 23 years ago I was becoming your fan. Now, there's a whole different story.

Have your fun in Italy and eat your lovely pizza surrounded by your loves and your dreams to not have fullfilled. You deserve the best, gal, for bringing so much to me and to several other people too.

Time flies but I feel like an eternity the time I have spent to you. The anecdotes, the crazy people I have found since the beginning, the bullfightings I had to them and they to me, the amount of info I have collected about you, the amount of wisdom I can earn by being your fan, the numerous times I have changed my pov about you and, now, to see how my current self is going to deal from now on to the changes we all face in life... Such a challenge.

I dedicate these lyrics of yours to you back:

You make my life much brighter

You're always on my mind

You make my load much lighter

True love is hard to find

And now I feel I really have found true love to you. Especially after linking THAT Tapatalk forum here on Infinity. I could have never done that if I didn't enjoy the rollercoaster of being both a fan of Madonna and Madonna-Infinity.

And long life to Infinity, even being an asylum... This is used to be our playground.

We as made of future don't measure the actual time because we see time as "ein sof," so why to think about what's next?

I believe I have done daily my job of BITCH BEING MADONNA; I don't care to what they say, I just pour beer on my shoe and, if the police shows their weapon, we are here for a good show.

BITCH WE ARE MADONNA!!!!

47 minutes ago, blondebenji said:

wowwwwwwww the birthday shoot is music video worthy.  I wish it was the music video shoot for a single.  Its next level

Totally. Her photo shoots on IG have been pretty extravagant. It's too bad it's not tied to some release happening.  But I'm loving every second of it.  I'm all for her for posting random photoshoots.  She's looking so great too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADONNA!!!!!!!

Snapinsta.app_455267348_2344126749270556_398546556899752699_n_1080.thumb.jpg.590020f710e5ce944fc9171012efe35c.jpg

17 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Totally. Her photo shoots on IG have been pretty extravagant. It's too bad it's not tied to some release happening.  But I'm loving every second of it.  I'm all for her for posting random photoshoots.  She's looking so great too.

Snapinsta.app_455267348_2344126749270556_398546556899752699_n_1080.thumb.jpg.590020f710e5ce944fc9171012efe35c.jpg

GOOD GALS GO TO HEAVEN INDEED!!!

57 minutes ago, stefo said:

According to Drownedmadonna the Celebration tour is set to be released on streaming service (maybe EPIX). This is the source, the Madonna segment starts at minute 8:45

Wow!  Thank you!  This is such a great scoop of background info on the tour!!  :luv:

1 hour ago, Adonna said:

Has her gay harem convinced her ego that fans just want this same same same over and over again, and coloured vinyl! Surely they edited one celebration number enough to release a tease or something

2 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

Has her gay harem convinced her ego that fans just want this same same same over and over again, and coloured vinyl! Surely they edited one celebration number enough to release a tease or something

Huh?  Not sure you quoted the right person. My post has nothing to do with anything you posted.  Also, this is just one of many images she posted on Instagram.  I don't know about you, BUT I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :luv:

2 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

She is the only person I know of famous or not I actually like that celebrates herself in such fashion :laughing:

Happy Birthday Madonna 

And if she didn't post about it, we wouldn't even know much about it, other than the tabloids that try to assume.  I'm quite happy she shares these birthday holidays.  She's feeding us fans who just love and enjoy her.  :party: