"Like a Prayer" is now being called the GOAT theme song of action movies.

@I am madonna, song was not controversial, unless 

29 minutes ago, migsou said:

who would have thought that a song about a blowjob could be so cinematic

And if the blowjob in question was being done to God's comforting staff.

Its MV was controversial, with its burning KKK crosses, Saint Martin de Porres and even the sexy Natalie Wood's nightgown. Before that, song was being even used for a Pepsi AD.

So, are you madonna or not?

P.S.: before you take it personally, it was jk, right? If you're madonna for sure you have a sense of humour!

1 hour ago, migsou said:

who would have thought that a song about a blowjob could be so cinematic

Mmmmhmm I always caught that. Always wonder why it was so celebrated as some gospel pop song 😂

1 hour ago, Ian said:

sorry I like the one version where the greatest artist of all times a.k.a. Madonna, sings

:Madonna056:

Agreed, I'm not a big fan of that choir version, but people seem to love it. It's funny how YouTubers jump on any trend that will get them views. I don't think some of those scenes work better with LAP, certainly not Star Wars or Lord of the Rings which have perfect scores. But this is all great for Madonna to get some of the recognition and respect she deserves from GenZ.

1 hour ago, proxy said:

I would be really excited if it was original LAP, not cover, where M actually sings :Madonna038:

It's the original LAP, with some additional instrumentation, and Madonna's vocals. Only the choir is not from the original version.

1 hour ago, Scottyx said:

Still her song regardless. No one else on earth would have come up with the song, album, concept 

Preach!  :luv:

As I mentioned in another thread about this topic, the song seems odd in these fight sequences, but yeah I agree with what some others have said how the song is really getting great exposure.  It's all good!  If people are creating more videos, using the same concept, I say "more the merrier".  It just proves how popular the song is.  :party: