RUMOUR: New The Weeknd, Madonna & Taylor Swift collab!

Musically 4 Minutes is brilliant. I just kinda dislike the Justin bits even though I actually dig Justin. 

Medellin was beaut but undercooked a tad. 

Britney one is still one of the worst things she's done.

I like her Dua verse on Levitating a lot.

Sam Smith is mid and gimmicky

Popular are the definition of mid background coffee shop music. 

Love Song should have been so much more for the star power

I do love Be Careful with Ricky Martin but again it's very unshowy.

Sexy Santana, Tokishca, Anita, Sickick, hard pass.

26 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Musically 4 Minutes is brilliant. I just kinda dislike the Justin bits even though I actually dig Justin. 

Medellin was beaut but undercooked a tad. 

Britney one is still one of the worst things she's done.

I like her Dua verse on Levitating a lot.

Sam Smith is mid and gimmicky

Popular are the definition of mid background coffee shop music. 

Love Song should have been so much more for the star power

I do love Be Careful with Ricky Martin but again it's very unshowy.

Sexy Santana, Tokishca, Anita, Sickick, hard pass.

Medellín and Love Song are OK, but not amazing. Vulgar and Me Against the Music are just fun, nothing more. I love Levitating, but not that awful remix. I love the album version with Madonna, but since it's unofficial, it doesn't count. The rest, in my opinion, are meh.

In short: I only love the album version of Levitating with Madonna singing Lucky Star and without Missy Elliot (and it's not available commercially or as a promo).

33 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

I'm still waiting for Madonna to do a collab that I actually like. The previous ones have always seemed like very simple and forgettable songs to me.

the issue that I have with most pop collaborations (Madonna or any other pop artist) is that they are done to profit off the popularity of one or both performers, it's rarely a meaningful piece that resulted from two artists working together and exchanging ideas. It's so often just thrown together in hopes of having a hit, and in Madonna's case, it often doesn't even achieve that purpose.

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

In short: I only love the album version of Levitating with Madonna singing Lucky Star and without Missy Elliot (and it's not available commercially or as a promo).

but that's not real or official... it's a fan made mix using Official Audio, Instrumental, TheBlessedMadonna Remix Isolated Vocals, Filtered Stems & Vocals

9 minutes ago, androiduser said:

but that's not real or official... it's a fan made mix using Official Audio, Instrumental, TheBlessedMadonna Remix Isolated Vocals, Filtered Stems & Vocals

I know, that's why I said it doesn't count, because it's not official. Anyway, I was talking about the version where Madonna sings Lucky Star in Levitating, not the video I posted.

53 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I love speculating, but Twatter rumors are never believable if not from a trusted source 

It's probably Bullshit, but I welcome it if it's true.  It will truly be an event and most likely a huge hit!  I hope it's true.  The meltdowns from some will be highly entertaining as well. :ahh:

37 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

I know, that's why I said it doesn't count, because it's not official. Anyway, I was talking about the version where Madonna sings Lucky Star in Levitating, not the video I posted.

can you post a youtube link, I haven't heard that version