Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 hours ago, Scottyx said:

I have always found the pictures take n of the twins so eerie. Like they do not want to be in the pictures or the photographer is always an idiot and catches them in the worst moment where a smile does not exist lol

If the photographer's Ricardo, then they are totally right not to smile.

12 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

As much as I feel this is coming from a heartfelt place, it did remind me of when Christopher said that he felt that she overstepped the mark when she was filmed visiting their mothers grave for Truth or Dare

I don't see an issue.  Everyone celebrates death differently.  She isn't the first to take a picture at their loved one's grave site and she won't be the last.  I have a sibling who visits her son's grave site every year (which is out of state from where she lives) and she always has herself photographed when doing so. She shares it on  social media too.  I asked her why she photographs herself because at one time I thought it was a bit odd. She explained, "this is all I have left of him.  I feel him with me at this moment and I want a photograph with him (as if he was alive) to remember him by.  I also want to share it!".   Again, people deal with death in different ways.  If you have an issue with doing it, then don't do it.  But no one should be criticized for wanting to be photographed with a loved one.