Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

20 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I don't see an issue.  Everyone celebrates death differently.  She isn't the first to take a picture at their loved one's grave site and she won't be the last.  I have a sibling who visits her son's grave site every year (which is out of state from where she lives) and she always has herself photographed when doing so. She shares it on  social media too.  I asked her why she photographs herself because at one time I thought it was a bit odd. She explained, "this is all I have left of him.  I feel him with me at this moment and I want a photograph with him (as if he was alive) to remember him by.  I also want to share it!".   Again, people deal with death in different ways.  If you have an issue with doing it, then don't do it.  But no one should be criticized for wanting to be photographed with a loved one.    

I agree. Everyone handles death differently. That Madonna would share this day with us tells us how much her fans mean to her and why she could share his death and the stages with us. Living in front of the camera is also all she really knows. 

6 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I agree. Everyone handles death differently. That Madonna would share this day with us tells us how much her fans mean to her and why she could share his death and the stages with us. Living in front of the camera is also all she really knows. 

Well, she has a personal photographer (who everyone here hates. LOL!) who photographs/films so much of her life.  She's been doing that for years now.  I'm sure when she's gone, much of that may resurface.  Unfortunately, I probably won't be alive to see it, because my bet this woman is going to live until she's 100!  :laughing:

Death and grieving are incredible intimate things and everyone does it differently - there isn't a set course or a 12 step grieving process. 

Annie Leibovitz - did it very differently, she documented the death of her long term partner as she succumbed to cancer, and included those pictures and the very last picture just after she had died in worldwide exhibitions. 

52 minutes ago, Susan Thomas said:

@TOpher @Robertthenurse @NRMX I'm here guys! I've been caught by a good 18cm cause :hearteyes: 

And now a brand new Madonna illusion on the horizon for me ... what a looovely evening!

Oh you Italians and your penne!!! 🍆💦

24 minutes ago, Susan Thomas said:

Recovering at the moment ... it's been long cooking :tongue:

Elizabeth Corday Doctor GIF

M or Ricardo (or both) have photoshopped the shape of her booty (probably to make it bigger) on the picture where she's on the grave of her mother... At first glance i saw the shape was unnatural.  When you zoom you can see it. So strange to even think about making your booty look bigger on a pic where you're on the grave of your mother...

54 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

M or Ricardo (or both) have photoshopped the shape of her booty (probably to make it bigger) on the picture where she's on the grave of her mother... At first glance i saw the shape was unnatural.  When you zoom you can see it. So strange to even think about making your booty look bigger on a pic where you're on the grave of your mother...

Just because you’re grieving doesn’t mean you can’t be juicy.

2 minutes ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

She’s wearing a fitted/tailored jacket. It doesn’t look photoshopped to me. She has plenty of physical enhancements under that jacket to make it pop like that. 

And you know she was pushing it subtly outward as soon as the cam came out. 

3 minutes ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

She’s wearing a fitted/tailored jacket. It doesn’t look photoshopped to me. She has plenty of physical enhancements under that jacket to make it pop like that. 

Well some people here think she had the ass removed when she didn’t.

It got smaller after she lost weight, but it’s definitely not all Ciccone.

The clip from Truth or Dare really was touching. Christopher standing there and now knowing he's buried right next to his mother.

A few times I go and sit with my parents and just lay down between them, the way I used to when I was little. I don't go often, I just end up crying too much still when I talk to them. 

I don't have a problem with Madonna being filmed or photographed at her family's graves. Death isn't something to hide away from. It's a part of life and it shapes us all.

4 hours ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

It is. When you zoom the pic you easily see the border around the booty era has a blurry line that is not present on the rest of the body.

It was just the 3 of them ? M, Lola and Levon (Melanie's son) ? 

Rocco is here in Paris today, he has an exhibit in a gallery rue du Temple. 

No acknowledgement of Joan. 

The only thing that bothers me in all this is Christopher hated that part in Truth or Dare, he said it many times so she must know it. 

Lola looks beautiful when she's not trying. 

13 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

As much as I feel this is coming from a heartfelt place, it did remind me of when Christopher said that he felt that she overstepped the mark when she was filmed visiting their mothers grave for Truth or Dare

She seemed to always put her own wants and needs ahead of his while he was alive, so why would she stop now?

6 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

The only thing that bothers me in all this is Christopher hated that part in Truth or Dare, he said it many times so she must know it. 

her bf started following her nephew. I guess he was there too 

12 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she and Christopher shared a laugh during his treatment that she’d film at his grave just to annoy and inspire him; They had similar gallows humor. He mentioned that TOD scene in his book and while I read it when it came out, I listened to his abridged audio book last week after reading Madonna’s tribute, which in a way her Instagram post is like a Cliff Notes version without the cheap shots. I  think Joan hasn’t been mentioned by Madonna for a few reasons; the timing w Christopher, Joan was never in “the business” and to allow her 1/2 siblings to honor their Mom without her overshadowing them.