Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

A  Mediocre Album Cover can ruin Your Day

The cover album really suck , people say “ we should be grateful “  yes grateful my axx  when I’m paying for something I’m not thinking grateful . People fall in love with this remixes and album cover  is the hold experience. Which Madonna got Lazy to deliver quality    ( really make you think about this tour) .   

I hope they change the cover someday. ……NOT !! 

don’t settle for shit , speak your mind people. Don’t be another sheep, 

Edited by VictoriaL7 (see edit history)

I don't get the strategy behind these releases. Not counting the randomness of them, released without a real criteria, but what's the point in dropping half of them as full maxi singles, promo mixes and edits included and the other half being just a few of the many existing promotional tracks? Why would they want only part of her singles to have a full library of mixes? Also, what's happening with the artworks and the inexact uploads?! 

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

I don't get the strategy behind these releases. Not counting the randomness of them, released without a real criteria, but what's the point in dropping half of them as full maxi singles, promo mixes and edits included and the other half being just a few of the many existing promotional tracks? Why would they want only part of her singles to have a full library of mixes? Also, what's happening with the artworks and the inexact uploads?! 

The strategy is having her whole official back catalogue, singles included, available on streaming.

Randomness? Most of them are following the official anniversary dates for each one of them. This new one is being released exactly on its 25th anniversary.

3 minutes ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Question about this digital EP: What's the version of "Drowned World / Substitute for Love" that was included in this EP? The original mixed version from the "Ray of Light" album or the fade version from the "GHV2" compilation?

Wasn't the "GHV2" version just the album version?

The one included on the digital single it's just the 5:08 album version, same as the digital "Ray Of Light" album and the digital "GHV2". All three on digital share the exact same file.

5 minutes ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Question about this digital EP: What's the version of "Drowned World / Substitute for Love" that was included in this EP? The original mixed version from the "Ray of Light" album or the fade version from the "GHV2" compilation?

What fade version? It's the album version in both.

1 hour ago, VictoriaL7 said:

The cover album really suck , people say “ we should be grateful “  yes grateful my axx  when I’m paying for something I’m not thinking grateful . People fall in love with this remixes and album cover  is the hold experience. Which Madonna got Lazy to deliver quality    ( really make you think about this tour) .   

But streaming is free. It’s not physical Sweetie Moo Moo 

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

The single was released on this day 25 years ago. I really don't understand why this is random for you. 

2 hours ago, VictoriaL7 said:

Madonna isn't lazy.Her team is in charge.She is not with a PC 24/7 using torrents to locate those files

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

Someone screamed "SOMEONES GETTING FIRED" in the workplace and Emily ofc thought it was about the promos so she started torrenting 256 kbps and now this is how they roll now

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Now that I see it again it's not that noticeable 

It's not, at all. Someone zoomed it on here. Who on earth does that in the real world? It looks much better than the recreation posted in here that used the unretouched photo.The original cover didn't usde the unretouched photo, it's just like the one on digital just a little bit bright. It's really not the end of the world. People also were against the current year for these digital singles, now they are using the original date and they are are still doing wrong for some people.