MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

1 hour ago, Erotico said:

Also Steve Bray has all her demos archived , he said in an interview whenever she needs stuff come knock on my door basically..

I guess the same can be said for Pat Leonard... com'on it really sounds like fan fiction her team asking fans for material....

I think the same! It's a false rumour. Some years ago, she was in a storage with her stuff. She still has her pre-fame tapes as she once posted in her instagram. I also think the record company has the masters as well. Pat Leonard, Steve Bray and Willian Orbit also have the recordings. Of course, order producers like Mirwais, Nile Rodgers, Jellybean, Nelle, etc should have some recordings too. There is no sense asking stuff from fans.   

It's very clear the focus was the tour and when the tour plans changed that would have impacted other projects. Considering we nearly lost her, a year ago, we have had an incredible 12 months overall.

It's also important to remember that M and her team can and have worked on multiple things at once 

2 hours ago, bstranger said:

There is no sense asking stuff from fans

Yes. All that talk about "Madonna's legacy survived because of her caring fans" comes from frustrated people who aren't fond of the Warner deal.

16 hours ago, bstranger said:

I think the same! It's a false rumour. Some years ago, she was in a storage with her stuff. She still has her pre-fame tapes as she once posted in her instagram. I also think the record company has the masters as well. Pat Leonard, Steve Bray and Willian Orbit also have the recordings. Of course, order producers like Mirwais, Nile Rodgers, Jellybean, Nelle, etc should have some recordings too. There is no sense asking stuff from fans.   

Like if her team would be doing things that make perfect sense... Hence Warner announcement from 3 years ago (and totally ignored 40th anniversary of her music career) 

People, fellas that are in the mood, you know exactly why the "expanded, personally curated" reissues haven't seen the daylight to this date, please, stop being in constant denial with Madonna's own wishes and time... Again, it seems that

As well as

And that's pretty fine with that.

16 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

It's very clear the focus was the tour and when the tour plans changed that would have impacted other projects. Considering we nearly lost her, a year ago, we have had an incredible 12 months overall.

It's also important to remember that M and her team can and have worked on multiple things at once 

Exactly.  If it's true, and  a few expanded re-issues are ready to go, it means her team have been working on it while she's been doing other things.  But yeah, a lot has happened in the last 12 months.  I can't wait to see what unfolds now that the tour is over.  Surely she is interested in recording a new album, so if she isn't diving into Biopic again, I can see her working on new music while her team work on cultivating her back catalog.  Like you mentioned, she and her team can be working on multiple things. :party:

5 hours ago, Donna said:

Exactly.  If it's true, and  a few expanded re-issues are ready to go, it means her team have been working on it while she's been doing other things.  But yeah, a lot has happened in the last 12 months.  I can't wait to see what unfolds now that the tour is over.  Surely she is interested in recording a new album, so if she isn't diving into Biopic again, I can see her working on new music while her team work on cultivating her back catalog.  Like you mentioned, she and her team can be working on multiple things. :party:

Now imagine, you are part of Madonna team, working for corporate like Warner, nine to five, each day, Monday to Friday... And for the last three years, you delivered ehm [fill the blank] /... Or I do it for you [multiple things, for example groundbreaking innovations such as upscaled video of Lucky Star, re-re-re-releasing 'Everybody,' clearing the dust from Erotica picture disc, and forgetting to find any new ways to trend and give her legacy a treatment it deserves] 

Gosh, I would love to have their job! It seems to be heaven on Earth regarding job responsibilities: sipping soya-milk lattes while Googling "how to piss off fans tremendously (twice)" and brainstorming new customers for Celebration tour each day for the last 3 years.

[high levels of sarcasm detected, do not take this post too seriously] :Madonna005:

What if that “fan” mentioned in the reddit article is a sound engineer or something along those lines and was the one involved in sourcing the material? That would make more sense than some random person looking on their personal collection

Anyways, no point in discussing it until there is something happening. In 2 months we will be at the third (!!!!) anniversary of that infamous announcement 

6 hours ago, Askeroff said:

wait how did it happen? :Madonna034:

https://x.com/chartdata/status/1800544441855619113

Platinum | June 11, 2024 SOLO Digital

Gold | October 22, 1998

so it means 500k digital + stream since 1998

A lot of these singles and albums haven't been updated for years if not for a decade or two.  My guess; they finally got around getting it done.  I suspect a lot of this is due to the new Warner deal as well.  They are getting her catalog updated.  I think good things are really coming our way. I can't wait. :party:

53 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Let's see what other teams are doing and cry all a little, OK?

(This album wasn't released in October/November?)

Actually, it was released in November of 1999.  So if we're concentrating on re-issues specifically here, based on the LAV anniversary, then I would think if we don't hear anything in the next month or so, nothing significant (at least on the physical level) is going to be re-released. 

But yes, we'll just have to see how this plays out.  I just can't imagine Warner and Madonna's team are going let LAV 40th pass by without some sort of celebratory mention.