MEGARATE: Madame X era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

Voted! Just like all her post-WB records, I find this to be very mixed. I don’t love it or hate it as much as some fans. Some tracks I adore, and others I really don’t like.

But I appreciate how experimental, and anti-radio she took this album. You can tell it’s the music she wanted to make and I love that about it even if it isn’t my fav. Can’t wait for the results!

Voted! I feel like I've been very hard on "Madame X", but revisiting I confirmed I don't connect with this music, this production and this lyrics. I understand it when you call it an adventurous album to some extent, though, but when I think of what other music of hers means to me, this is nowhere near.

• Enrico featured this topic
23 hours ago, desperateK said:

Voted! I feel like I've been very hard on "Madame X", but revisiting I confirmed I don't connect with this music, this production and this lyrics. I understand it when you call it an adventurous album to some extent, though, but when I think of what other music of hers means to me, this is nowhere near.

Same!

On 8/21/2022 at 5:20 PM, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Voted! Just like all her post-WB records, I find this to be very mixed. I don’t love it or hate it as much as some fans. Some tracks I adore, and others I really don’t like.

But I appreciate how experimental, and anti-radio she took this album. You can tell it’s the music she wanted to make and I love that about it even if it isn’t my fav. Can’t wait for the results!

23 hours ago, desperateK said:

Same!

On 8/13/2022 at 7:40 PM, stefo said:

Noooo, huge fan here too! It's got weak sides but it was such a return to the right attitude and path that I started to think it was not over yet ... before we realized she was not to release any new music in 5, 6 years.

Just voted of course 

Me, too.  I was baffled by how so many loathed it.  I thought it was a spectacular return to form.  And Medellin and God Control are of the two incredible videos she’s put together in a long, long time.  

And then the Tour was Epic both times I saw it in LA.