RUMOUR: New The Weeknd, Madonna & Taylor Swift collab!

2 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

It's intriguing, a good The Weekend teaser, but I don't see any hints about Taylor or Madonna at this point. Usually rumours tend to get big before the release if they are true, not the other way around...

Well for Popular we had absolutely no hint or rumour. We heard in when Abel was in Cannes.

I’m sick of collabs and im sick of Taylor Swift. But I could accept this happening. Madonna would benefit from it that’s for sure. And I believe the Swifties, despite their awful taste and nasty attitude would embrace Madonna as the legend she is.

Whoever she teams up with the important thing for me is that the music is good. Popular was a great song.

Lyrics have leaked 

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

If we took a holydance
Took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life
It would be, it would be so nice

Everybody spread the word
We're gonna have a celebration
All across the world
In every nation
It's time for the good times
Forget about the bad times, oh yeah
One day to come together to release the pressure
We need a holydance

If we took a holydance
Took some time to celebrate (come on, let's celebrate)
Just one day out of life (holydance)
It would be, it would be so nice

The only thing that makes me doubt if it's real or not it's the fact that someone here said that Madonna Fan Party UK posted an image.

Iirc they've been right in the past, teasing stuff that later gets confirmed (weren't they the first to talk about a “theatre tour” for Madame X?). So idk but even tho I'm not holding my breath, I'm curious about the possibility of something happening.

1 minute ago, blondebenji said:

Maybe the Max Martin track isnt with Katy and its with the weeknd.  Max Martin works with both and is heavily involved in The weeknd's new album.

While I'm sure it's not true, I'd love for this to be truth though.  And the two did say they wanted to work together, so it's not far fetched, and that's why it's also easy for someone to make up such as well.  Time will tell, but if I recall that Twitter source has been known for posting made up shit.