Guys, something has happened to Christopher ?!

Redha DBL

11 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

by now he must be aware his posts caused some concern even if it was not his intention, he could at least deflate the situation, i'd rather have him being harrassed than the family by some stans who have no qualms asking family members on social media who are already mourning Joan if Chris is dead. Even for Christopher, knowing there's such rumour on the internet as he's mourning his mom it's not cool at all. 

That's the thing that i find the most strange. If Chris was fine, knowing Matthew, not personnally but from longtime reputation, he would have posted a little something to stop the rumors, especially death rumors. I literally sees messages everywhere on Twitter asking him if Chris has died.

7 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I only have to say that I am really horrified by this rumor and I hope whoever started it gets held accountable if it's fake

That page deserves to be taken down, because I'm sure they saw the damage they caused yet still acting like mysteriously weird. So unprofessional. 

Chris - You’re right there. However, Matt Rettenmund is and always has been a troll. It certainly isn’t up to him to share someone else’s private information. However, with his barrage of images paying tribute to Christopher Ciccone he is implicitly suggesting something that isn’t his to suggest. 

3 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Let's not attack this page. They were not doing it for likes, they were not doing it to be sensationalist.

we hope so...

but unfortunately  it all appears to be exactly like that...

because why not posting also pics of her dancers and making a collage too...

I don't see any other reason why forbid to comment those posts...

8 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Everyone should understand how critical the situation is, this is not about unseen pic or demo... it's about death rumors. Even if they knew something, by posting these posts it's clear to get a scoop, now if nothing has happened then it's even worse. 

Let's not over dramatize what he posted.  Sure, it seems a little odd, but nothing in his posts even insinuates Chris is ill or sick.  I don't believe for a second that Matthew intended to mislead or spread any rumors.  Remember, he just posted some appreciation pics that include Christopher.  Nothing he posted alludes any illness or death.

3 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Chris - You’re right there. However, Matt Rettenmund is and always has been a troll. It certainly isn’t up to him to share someone else’s private information. However, with his barrage of images paying tribute to Christopher Ciccone he is implicitly suggesting something that isn’t his to suggest. 

Exactly 

4 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Let's not over dramatize what he posted.  Sure, it seems a little odd, but nothing in his posts even insinuates Chris is ill or sick.  I don't believe for a second that Matthew intended to mislead or spread any rumors.  Remember, he just posted some appreciation pics that include Christopher.  Nothing in those posts alludes any illness or death.

I understand, but after what happened with these death rumors he should post at least a story denying the rumors, right?

7 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I understand, but after what happened with these death rumors he should post at least a story denying the rumors, right?

But he didn't start any death rumor?  People just assumed something that wasn't.  He just posted a few pics of Christopher and a tour he was part of.  Also, he shut off comments.  Now people are running wild with assumptions and acting as if he should cancelled in some way.  Matthew doesn't owe any explanation to what he posted because he isn't the one who started any death rumors.

4 minutes ago, Adonna said:

But he didn't start any death rumor?  People just assumed something that wasn't.  He just posted a few pics of Christopher and a tour he was part of.  Also, he shut off comments.  Now people are running wild with assumptions and acting as if he should cancelled in some way.  Matthew doesn't owe any explanation to what he posted because he isn't the one who started any death rumors.

Yes yes I know, but because of his mysterious posts the death rumor started. That's why he should address facts by now. When he posted those posts why he turned comments off??? It would be more professional to just answer one comment denying the rumor and pinned it. The end. 👌🏼

3 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

this guy matthew is so unserious. why would he post pics, disable comments and stay nothing afterwards. He definitely knows something for sure. 

my thoughts exactly. Kinda smells of "I know something you don't know & I wanna beat everyone to the news for likes & attention" but IDK, he seems like a nice guy, maybe misguided & made a bad choice by posting at all, If its privileged information, simply don't post it. ultimately him not saying anything actually IS SAYING something.

I think posting three times about Christopher with the comments turned off was in poor taste. I could understand just one post, to commemorate without implying anything, but this feels like there's an intention to hint at something. Maybe he wants us to know "he knows something". Don't like that at all.

5 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Yes yes I know, but because of his mysterious posts the death rumor started. That's why he should address facts by now. When he posted those posts why he turned comments off??? It would be more professional to just answer one comment denying the rumor and pinned it. The end. 👌🏼

At this point, he probably should since people took this rumor and ran with it.  I'm still not blaming him over this.  He posted nothing wrong.  People shut off their comments for all sorts of reasons. 

By the way, I do understand why people are curious over his posts. And please know @Ayham I get what you are saying.  Before anyone assumes we are "fighting".  We aren't.  Just having a healthy debate!  I always enjoy your posts anyway!  :)

1 minute ago, Adonna said:

At this point, he probably should since people took this rumor and ran with it.  I'm still not blaming him over this.  He posted nothing wrong.  People shut off their comments for all sorts of reasons. 

By the way, I do understand why people are curious over his posts. And please know @Ayham I get what you are saying.  Before anyone assumes we are "fighting".  We aren't.  Just having a healthy debate!  I always enjoy your posts anyway!  :)

All good. 🙌🏼