21 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

You can tell something’s off with it.

look at her eye. It’s all wonky like Andy Cohens.

She's always had a lazy eye which is that one - if you watch the Nobody Knows Me MDNA video segment b-roll it's very obvious there.

I assumed it was from botox - but seeing other pics over the years I've come to that conclusion.

Not sure how rare this is but this video has all the subtle reasons why I always see M as the sexiest person ever besides her looks.

The voice, the eyes, and eyelids, the flirtatious mannerisms, and that kiss at the end.  

And yeah her intelligence.  Especially when you compare her to Vanilla Ice.  lol 

30 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

Not sure how rare this is but this video has all the subtle reasons why I always see M as the sexiest person ever besides her looks.

The voice, the eyes, and eyelids, the flirtatious mannerisms, and that kiss at the end.  

And yeah her intelligence.  Especially when you compare her to Vanilla Ice.  lol 

Ahh that brief period she hooked up with Vanilla. LOL!  She cracks me up though!  So witty and over the top.  I love that about her. Thanks for sharing!!   :luv: