Alternate Albums

I was bored and decided to do this, what would yours be? don't have to do every album but maybe your favorite and how it would change,

True Blue:

Each Time You Break My Heart is interesting because it's almost like the polar opposite of Love Makes the World Go Round and almost the same instrumentation. I used to think LMTWGW was such cheese but nowadays it's a blast and ETYMH isn't a good song and could never belong on True Blue with the already sad and adult tones.

Like a Prayer:

I looooove Supernatural and could replace Cherish or Dear Jessie in a heartbeat.

Erotica:

I love Goodbye to Innocence but with Theif and Waiting and Words already too many songs in that vein. Shame on the other hand I would totally put on Erotica! 

Bedtime Stories:

Tupac *mic drop* but also why has Madonna never done an interlude so include Up Down Suite but shortened.

Ray of Light:

Is it just me or did the Ray of Light demos have a sound that doesn't age well at all! but Arioso is lovely and the Candy demo.

Music:

The album is a perfect length but hey I would add La Petite Jeune Fille, Run and one of the better versions of Liquid Love.

American Life:

I wouldn't mind Set it Right but doesn't fit that well and I'm In Love with Love doesn't count but it sounds American Life but Stupid would have to go if it made the cut.

Confessions on a Dance Floor:

Triggering Your Senses, History and Super Pop should all be there.

Hard Candy:

Across the Sky should be there instead of Miles Away and Latte isn't bad I mean it's better than Spanish Lesson so replace.

Celebration:

It's So Cool should be on all standard versions and Broken should have been included and/or a single making it 4 new tracks.

Rebel Heart:

Queen and a reworked version of Trust No Bitch should be there instead of Bitch I'm Madonna. Also Heaven is nice but not for this album.

Rather than alternate albums, I'd dig it if M took 1 demo from each album and did some work on the ones that need it, as some are rough, and release them as a compilation. Or perhaps to re-record them and reinvent them, so it's be like a new studio album but based on demos across her career. Hollywood and It's So Cool are some of the songs that underwent reinventions and transformations to finally get a release years after they were first conceived. It's just fantasy though as I don't ever see it happening although we got Your Honesty 9-10 years after BS . TBH of all the cool demos she's got, there were many demos that deserved a place on Remixed and Revisited over Your Honesty..

Some are pretty nice, but Supernatural should have never been releaaed :seeno:

Posted Image

Rather than alternate albums, I'd dig it if M took 1 demo from each album and did some work on the ones that need it, as some are rough, and release them as a compilation. Or perhaps to re-record them and reinvent them, so it's be like a new studio album but based on demos across her career. Hollywood and It's So Cool are some of the songs that underwent reinventions and transformations to finally get a release years after they were first conceived.

It's just fantasy though as I don't ever see it happening although we got Your Honesty 9-10 years after BS . TBH of all the cool demos she's got, there were many demos that deserved a place on Remixed and Revisited over Your Honesty..

I would love something like this or just a box-set of some kind she said yes the idea during that fan question stuff last year. 

There is a version of Liquid Love that could possibly stand with the quality material on Ray of Light? Her grossest song lol 

:thinker: Her grossest song is Spanish Lession - I got all of her Spanish infused tracks threw her career but this was pure garbage and insulting the culture! than done it live. Just like Bananas; i'm confused when you have songs like To Have and Not to Hold or Who's That Girl for that section of S&S.

And Liquid Love is beautiful, take it over American Pie anyway but I love her version for the poppiness but also kind of blasphemous.  :laughing:

Rather than alternate albums, I'd dig it if M took 1 demo from each album and did some work on the ones that need it, as some are rough, and release them as a compilation. Or perhaps to re-record them and reinvent them, so it's be like a new studio album but based on demos across her career. Hollywood and It's So Cool are some of the songs that underwent reinventions and transformations to finally get a release years after they were first conceived. It's just fantasy though as I don't ever see it happening although we got Your Honesty 9-10 years after BS . TBH of all the cool demos she's got, there were many demos that deserved a place on Remixed and Revisited over Your Honesty..

Once again Stevie, I agree with you.  I think, though, that it is just a far-fetched dream, for many reasons including the fact that she never really likes to "re-visit" what's already been done.

I also wonder is there anyone else who (because I see it hated on a lot) who loves I Don't Give A? Also maybe really isn't a huge Nicki fan but thinks that rap has sick flow? anyone?  :mama003:

I LOOOOOOOOOVE "I Don't Give A", I don't understand all of the heat that it gets.  It's definitely in my Top 10.

Archived