"Like a Prayer" is now being called the GOAT theme song of action movies.

Love it!

I’ve seen some ppl say things like “now it’s going to be known as the d&w song” like it’s a bad thing. If this helped (re)introduce or remind ppl of its greatness then so be it. It’s still doing 800k+ a day on spotify a month after the movie. 🙏

I hope they find opportunities to boost other classics like this. Into the Groove. Ray of Light. Live to Tell. Open Your Heart. (Though hopefully more strategic w/future opportunities 🙃).

18 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Now a certain Infiniter is having a field day at just this post of mine - omg now I realize it's exactly because of people like him that Madonna's fucking always proud to call us "MOTHERFUCKERS"! GO MADONNA, GO KEEP ON CALLIN' US THE WAY WE JUST ARE, HEHE!!!

I am not a fortune teller, but seeing that you once again insist on disrespecting the other members of this community, I can assure you that your end (this time definitive) is near.

2 hours ago, proxy said:

Everyone have a right to their opinion, why you being insulting towards others :OML:

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I am not a fortune teller, but seeing that you once again insist on disrespecting the other members of this community, I can assure you that your end (this time definitive) is near.

Please, mods, be fair and remove these angry replies to me, given the original posts aren't here anymore, fine?

Just now, RUADJAI said:

You need to calm down

In my defense, I just want you to remove @proxy 's and @chaosmen1984mk's posts where they both quote me. They are now just put out of context since the original posts they quote from me have been vanished. I ask for a fair treatment from this forum, or Infinity's not fair to their members? I promise to behave myself if my asks are realized. Nothing more, nothing less.

4 hours ago, Anapausis said:

In my defense, I just want you to remove @proxy 's and @chaosmen1984mk's posts where they both quote me. They are now just put out of context since the original posts they quote from me have been vanished. I ask for a fair treatment from this forum, or Infinity's not fair to their members? I promise to behave myself if my asks are realized. Nothing more, nothing less.

I really don't care what you want. What you are asking for is not "fair". You are just trying to get me to do what you want me to do. I think promising to behave yourself is too far gone at this point. You don't seem to have any respect for this forum or any other member for that matter. I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt many times but it seems that it just has made you emboldened to keep having outbursts without fear of repercussions.

I think it's time for a Holiday.  

On 8/24/2024 at 11:51 AM, MartineX said:

WTF is goat?

The goat or domestic goat (Capra hircus) is a species of domesticated goat-antelope that is mostly kept as livestock. It was domesticated from the bezoar ibex (C. aegagrus aegagrus) of Southwest Asia and Eastern Europe. The goat is a member of the family Bovidae, meaning it is closely related to the sheep. There are over 300 distinct breeds of goat.[1] It is one of the oldest domesticated species of animal - according to archaeological evidence its earliest domestication occurred in Iran at 10,000 calibrated calendar years ago.

Goats have been used for milk, meat, fur, and skins across much of the world. Milk from goats is often turned into goat cheese.

descarga.jpg