Single Reissues Campaign - True Blue - COMING

New_Boy

4 hours ago, deathproof said:

this thread gives me a headache

Prepare the ibuprophen or the acetaminophen so, because...

@Would You Like To Try I have found someone who's a very active member on ATRL (well he used to be) but is also a member on here: the only one, the Mexican guerrilla @dabunique!!!! Dabunique, r u active herre too???? Where da fuq is u??? Deathproof's gonna taking the painkiller rn, in a nick of time they could need to take another pill...

EDIT: personally I don't recommend acetaminophen, it's pure poison to the liver but everyone knows their way to get healed. But imho dipirone's much better, as most physicians agree to me:

https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a681004.html

11 hours ago, Anapausis said:

And???? What "miss thing" means of good in English? Especially in RideOrDie's context where he's replying to a sarcastic lamb???

Miss Thing is also gay slang for "gurl". Like "okay Miss Thing, werk!". It's like "bitch", if you say "bitch is looking snatched" it's a compliment... In the context of RideOrDie's message, it could be interpreted anyway. It doesn't sound like he was being shady to me.

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

OK that masterpiece deserved much better (or maybe the original had more flaws than we saw back then in tiny TVs?).

But happy the HD upscales seem to be back now, "Don't Tell Me" and "Power" in a row.

I know what you mean. When the first scene started going over the water/mountains, I was like "WTF is this?"  It looked fuzzy. There are a few nice scenes, but for the most part it looks SD to me.

10 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

The Power of Good-Bye is now in HD.

9 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

OMg your right!

Uh...?

863092034_Screenshot_20231130_055134_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.f926adcb09cc8b4ba0c12b2f6128801e.jpgWell I guess they did what they could, right, @Fabiolous @deathproof @McDonna @Askeroff and @Roland Barthes ?????

(I knew Mme. Emilie wouldn't be able to do such miracle to a 1998 MV. After the mess she did to Ray of Light one...)

4 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Does her team even know what HD is ? Why bother just upscaling it - it’s a bit like fans on here saying they have “remastered “ their audience recording of a celebration show when clearly they haven’t or even know what “ remastering “ even means ? 🙄

Does it apply to @rodrigochecchia's work? Be honest, since you've started this fire!!!

1 hour ago, Cyberraga said:

Still no HD thumbnail? 

https://www.youtube.com/madonna

You can have access there to the "official playlist of Madonna HD (and 4K) videos," in decrescent chronological order. I also provided a screenshot where to exactly find such list, it's in my immediately previous post to this one in this thread.