MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

5 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Perhaps dear Madonna may gift us on this fine New Year Eve with the announcement of the first super limited edition luxury box set on sale for pre-order the first day of 2024 :dance:

I am SO DESPERATE to leave out my Prozac + risperidone combo I've been taking for fucking 15 years uninterrupted...

26 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

How is this thread still active now for 3 years based on one or two fake news articles. Madonna nor her team ever even mentioned such a thing as deluxe albums.

Incorrect, and I quote the official public press statement posted on her own website:

"2022 will mark the  40th anniversary of Madonna’s recording debut. This new deal heralds the launch next year of an extensive, multi-year series of catalog releases that will revisit the groundbreaking music that made her an international icon. For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more. The series of releases will be overseen by Warner Music’s catalog team, led by Kevin Gore, President of Global Catalog, Recorded Music, with the first release to be announced soon."

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madonna-and-warner-music-group-announce-milestone--career-spanning-partnership

This is what everyone's discussion in this thread is based from and the reason this thread started.  Everything in that press statement still is happening. The only issue is, some fans are only focused on this particular part of the press statement (expansive deluxe editions of her albums) which I agree hasn't happened yet, while other things have been happening because of this deal.

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

Incorrect, and I quote the official public press statement posted on her own website:

"2022 will mark the  40th anniversary of Madonna’s recording debut. This new deal heralds the launch next year of an extensive, multi-year series of catalog releases that will revisit the groundbreaking music that made her an international icon. For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more. The series of releases will be overseen by Warner Music’s catalog team, led by Kevin Gore, President of Global Catalog, Recorded Music, with the first release to be announced soon."

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madonna-and-warner-music-group-announce-milestone--career-spanning-partnership

This is what everyone's discussion in this thread is based from and the reason this thread started.  Everything in that press statement still is happening. The only issue is, some fans are only focused on this particular part of the press statement (expansive deluxe editions of her albums) which I agree hasn't happened yet, while other things have been happening because of this deal.

Thank you for clearing this up. 

11 hours ago, Honey Little said:

These self-curated deluxe editions are playing peek-a-boo.

Piojitx, I've decided some people from here will keep playing peek-a-boo to me as long as I want to finally chill out here after these last weeks of fury and madness.

Ofc you'd never be among them, my che boludísimx. Nor you, @McDonna, my rescuer in this Year of the Dragon!

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, rayofciccone said:

I’ve come to the conclusion that they are struggling to find the source for Ain’t No Big Deal for the debut anniversary reissue..

That’s the only logical explanation I’ve come up with 

They have all versions of Ain't No Big Deal in the vaults - Steve Bray also has the 81 demo and other tracks