💤 Susan Thomas’ Nap Time 💤

7 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I don't know what is worst this week, fans deniying that she's recording a new album, or the delusion here about something that wasn't promised, confirmed or announced. 

Your arrogance is despicable, let people believe or have their own expectations and opinions. ‘Recording a new album’ also isn’t promised, confirmed or announced so, stop it.

2 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

At the end of the it’s Madonna’s decision. When Guy managed US they released tons of expanded editions. 

Management brings good projects and they argue to explain % of royalties she will earn. Does she really say no ?

They make everything for her to live totally away from reality...

5 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I don't know what is worst this week, fans deniying that she's recording a new album, or the delusion here about something that wasn't promised, confirmed or announced. 

Yeah, we will get "COADF2"/album produced by Stu Price similarly as we've got Bedtime Story 30th anniversary RSD release and specially curated expanded reissue... :Madonna004:

We will be lucky if Celebration Tour is premiered on streaming next year.

So, NOTHING happeningagain as usual?

If this is not happening either, that's why I don't believe in Warner's deal anymore and we'll never get any expanded re-issues or unreleased stuff.

As I said in the other topic, the campaign became absolutely outrageous and disrespectful to fans. 

25 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Your arrogance is despicable, let people believe or have their own expectations and opinions. ‘Recording a new album’ also isn’t promised, confirmed or announced so, stop it.

Calm down. There are several pics on her insta about recording an album, guitars, notebooks, and keyboards included. But 0 about your Naptime thing. 

I wouldn't call that arrogance, just observation. 

#despicableme #gru4

LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE BIOPIC!!! (AND EVENTUALLY M16)

AT LEAST YOU TRIED, LIL'MEDONSTERS.

YOU SHOULD KNOW QUEEN ESTERE, I MEAN, QUEEN MOTHER MADONNA BETTER.

BUT LOOK AT THE BRIGHTSIDE: NOW THAT NAPTIME WON'T BE A RSD THING ANYMORE (?), NOW, WHEN IT'S (EVENTUALLY) RELEASED WE'LL HAVE IT ON STREAMINGS TOO!!! WE'LL GET IT ON CD AND CASSETTE TOO!!! AWESOME!!! VINYL BITCHES CAN CHOKE!!!

AH, AH, AH, REVENGE'S SO SWEET...

AND @Dazedmadonna I will forever trust in you. If you said Naptime would happen, it would happen. I have no reason to distrust you, something happened in the process. So let's all look to the brightside, shall we??? Now we can wait for a potentially multiformat release!!!

I'D DIE IF THE ONLY WAY TO GET BEDTIME STORIES DEMOS OFFICIALLY WERE THROUGH VINYL OR YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF VINYL AUDIOS.

MOVE ON, INFINITERS!!! THE BEST THING IS YET TO COME, BE SURE!!!

2 minutes ago, vesalii said:

F*ck Madonna, how boring is to be a fan of hers nowadays, I’ve been saying this, she’s in a semi-retirement and we most accept that. 

Don’t have to be so rude because you aren’t getting something you want, we have 40+ years worth of material to enjoy , she’s not in a retirement mode anyway she’s just come off a tour and is editing that tour … stop being so silly

1 minute ago, rayofciccone said:

Five year gap from what? She’s dropped small singles and has just come off a massive tour.. where is the retirement in that?

A studio album? When you say singles you mean “Vulgar”, “Popular”? Groundbreaking.

2 minutes ago, Erotico said:

This "something happened during the process" thing should really take a rest...

The Like a Prayer 30 anniversary edition was announced in 2019 by Warner Music Czech Republic and as usual never saw the light of the day,.,,

https://madonnaunderground.com/like-a-prayer-30th-anniversary-editions-coming-up-but-when/

Didn’t they release it on streaming? It had like Supernatural and remixes on it no?