💤 Susan Thomas’ Nap Time 💤

Just now, rayofciccone said:

But where did the Naptime thing come from I wonder …

It was still up on WMG's list on August 12. But removed about a week later. Likely because the info leaked out.

Maybe this codename was for another artist? But there's nothing on the list that matches the description.

naptime.jpg

11 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Damn lol. Do we know what that Naptime thing was actually a place holder for?

I'd imagine it was for M, but that it's been pulled or postponed - it's not unusual for titles to drop off of the list.

I just hope that if that is the case, the reasoning for it being pulled or postponed wasn't because of the leak/speculation... that would be really disappointing.

1 minute ago, TOpher said:

Let me guess…plans changed?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 

Remember how many of those self righteous insiders who were “contacted” to help with the reissues said “2023 will be the year!” “The ICU visit delayed everything” “2024 will be her year” “She’s provided us so much. FEL was AmAZinG”

@deathproof not you daddy I still love you :hug:

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Remember how many of those self righteous insiders who were “contacted” to help with the reissues said “2023 will be the year!” “The ICU visit delayed everything” “2024 will be her year” “She’s provided us so much. FEL was AmAZinG”

@deathproof not you daddy I still love you :hug:

I did say yesterday ‘wouldn’t it be hilarious if it had nothing to do with Madonna?’ 
maybe I jinxed it? 
Britney Spears Reaction GIF

What does it matter if info leaked!? Guess what, some of us need financial planning so info ahead of times helps us budget to actually be able to buy shit we don't need! What a slap in the face if that is true!

14 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

I hate Madonna's management and record company.

I hate Guy Oseary and I'm sick when I see some fans making selfies with this piece of sh*...

They miss so so so many opportunities. It's just ridiculous...

At the end of the day it’s Madonna’s decision. When Guy managed US they released tons of expanded editions.