Your Least Favorite Madonna Album

Voguerista

At this time, which Madonna album is your least Favorite and/or least played? It doesn't mean you necessarily hate it (or maybe you do?). It's just your least favorite from her Albums.

Mine is.....  HARD CANDY!!

My first forewarning was it's COVER. I've never liked the background and text. It kind cheapens the whole look of it. But, I love the songs Miles Away and Devil Wouldn't Recognize You the most!! 

Ok, so what do you think?

HardCandyAlbumCover.PNG

Rebel Heart is my pick. I will point out that Ghosttown, Messiah and the title track are highlights for me on that album but for the most part, it just drags on and on. It's way too long of an album especially factoring in all of the special editions that extend the length unnecessarily. That album should have been way shorter and should have only been whatever songs she did on the tour including the interludes.

My least favorite album is Madame X by Madonna. I don’t really like the sound of the songs, the melodies, or the tone of her voice on it. In particular, I dislike songs like Extreme Occident, Bitch I'm Loca and Faz Gostoso. Overall, it’s just not my vibe. The only two songs I enjoy are I Don’t Search I Find and God Control.

Madame X  -  still good but by her standards probably her worst one 

The over use of vocoder makes it feel like you just feel like a computer is making the vocals and miss that connection of hearing her real voice without being altered so much and is on practically every song all the way through 

I do love Extreme Occident, Killers Who Are Partying and I Don't Search I Find but that's about it and do love the live arrangement of Future from the tour just wish it didn;t have the vocoder effects throughout it

Imagine if she had decided to apply the vocoder robot voice effects  throughout an album like Erotica or Like A Prayer it would have killed those albums too  

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't like Madame X. While I do appreciate the Portuguese influence hinted at on the album cover, in the documentary The World of Madame X (which I love), and in her speeches, when I listen to the album, I only hear a few tracks that truly capture that vibe—maybe Crazy and Killers Who Are Partying. My favorite tracks with that genuine Portuguese feel aren’t even on the album: Welcome to My Fado Club and Sodade.

MDNA was always my least favorite album, although I do enjoy a few tracks like Girl Gone Wild, I'm Addicted, Turn Up the Radio, and Masterpiece. But when Madame X came out, my opinion shifted entirely.

On the other hand, I’ve always been a big fan of Hard Candy, and I have to confess it’s one of my favorite records, though I understand why some fans don’t feel the same way.

6 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

Madame X  -  still good but by her standards probably her worst one 

The over use of vocoder makes it feel like you just feel like a computer is making the vocals and miss that connection of hearing her real voice without being altered so much and is on practically every song all the way through 

I do love Extreme Occident, Killers Who Are Partying and I Don't Search I Find but that's about it and do love the live arrangement of Future from the tour just wish it didn;t have the vocoder effects throughout it

Imagine if she had decided to apply the vocoder robot voice effects  throughout an album like Erotica or Like A Prayer it would have killed those albums too  

I guess vocodor is the new photoshop :lol: