!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

17 minutes ago, PatrickSamuel said:

I figured out what it is. She's recording the audio books for Audible to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the children's books. It comes with outtakes.

Esther back from the dead. She will now go back to her librarian look. What a rollercoaster Madge has lived!

21 minutes ago, sasantii said:

This always sounded like Price to me. I think shes been working on this record for more than we think

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjgQC09AbRU/?igsh=azNnbDB0bjltdWtr

Please dont remind me of this snippet im obsessed with it... It's been stuck on me since she posted, it's literally THE sound i want to hear her in for a new album, i hope it's coming soon fr :Madonna041:

16 hours ago, androiduser said:

I think the days of being ahead of trends are behind her, she still seems interested in trying to profit from current trends. At this point, I think the best thing for her would be to go for a more mature timeless sound, not whatever is trendy.

I’m not fussed if she’s behind, current or ahead of trends - I would just love an album of amazing songs. It used to be second nature to her but not so much with her last few albums. I still have faith though…. 
I Hope Please GIF

25 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Please dont remind me of this snippet im obsessed with it... It's been stuck on me since she posted, it's literally THE sound i want to hear her in for a new album, i hope it's coming soon fr :Madonna041:

Somebody Shazamed it and it's another artist! But you know, Stuart is very versatile so it could easily be a more alt-poprock vibe which i definitely wouldn't be mad at! Check out his band Zoot Woman!

46 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Somebody Shazamed it and it's another artist! But you know, Stuart is very versatile so it could easily be a more alt-poprock vibe which i definitely wouldn't be mad at! Check out his band Zoot Woman!

Shazam says its Infinity by Dennis Sheperd, which is wrong so.. 

50 minutes ago, sasantii said:

Shazam says its Infinity by Dennis Sheperd, which is wrong so.. 

Is it common for the app to come up with "wrong" songs in case a yet to be released track gets Shazamed? For this fact alone i still have hope it's a new song

19 hours ago, androiduser said:

I think the days of being ahead of trends are behind her, she still seems interested in trying to profit from current trends. At this point, I think the best thing for her would be to go for a more mature timeless sound, not whatever is trendy.

Well chasing trends seems to be working out okay for Kylie. It's an endless talking point around Madonna with a certain kind of fan but it's rarely what she's actually been about.

Finally some good news after the disappointment of the re-release of Bedtime Stories!! 😍😍😍

Stuart Price? Ok I agree😊. He is synonymous with quality and a guarantee that this album will not be a monstrosity like Mdna was. Personally I would like it to be a double album. The first one with dark themes where she touches on subjects like death, hopelessness, fear, heartbreak, etc. And the second album would be happier and with positive and danceable songs as a way of affirming her reconciliation with life and the hope that not everything is lost and you can always start over even after the worst tragedies.

Something that worries me is the final fate of all those aberrant collaborations she did during all this time: Vulgar🤮, Material Gworll🤮, Hung Up on Cokisha🤮, etc.🤮 Madonna should not even think of including them on this new album. I would never forgive herself. Those songs are of such poor quality that they do not deserve to be on any official Madonna album. Let them remain in limbo for eternity.

7 minutes ago, Debord said:

That's what she did with Madame X and much of the fanbase had meltdowns.

See this is where i disagree and have mentioned it before...she's reading the comments and it gives her a warped perception. Fans wanted something serious like American Life and wanted her to go dark again and she did. Even with Rebel Heart, fans bitched about features so we got Living for Love then fans creamed themselves over a dusty ol ballad Ghosttown so she switched plans and made that the follow up. What a surprise, both flopped and the ones the fans hated BIM was the only one to chart and still gets good streams. My advice to her (pff as if she'd care much less take it), do NOT read comments. Do NOT listen to fans. Do what feels organic and do not feel you have to live up to old incarnations.

13 minutes ago, Debord said:

That's what she did with Madame X and much of the fanbase had meltdowns.

I love Madame X mom you can go that route again I’ll be happy or if you want to go the Kyle route I’m happy as well 

Just do a masterpiece no pressure 

20 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Something that worries me is the final fate of all those aberrant collaborations she did during all this time: Vulgar🤮, Material Gworll🤮, Hung Up on Cokisha🤮, etc.🤮 Madonna should not even think of including them on this new album. I would never forgive herself. Those songs are of such poor quality that they do not deserve to be on any official Madonna album. Let them remain in limbo for eternity.

Totally agree they were all dreadful 

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

See this is where i disagree and have mentioned it before...she's reading the comments and it gives her a warped perception. Fans wanted something serious like American Life and wanted her to go dark again and she did. Even with Rebel Heart, fans bitched about features so we got Living for Love then fans creamed themselves over a dusty ol ballad Ghosttown so she switched plans and made that the follow up. What a surprise, both flopped and the ones the fans hated BIM was the only one to chart and still gets good streams. My advice to her (pff as if she'd care much less take it), do NOT read comments. Do NOT listen to fans. Do what feels organic and do not feel you have to live up to old incarnations.

I loved BIM ha

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

If that were the case why wouldn't she have been listening to the vociferous part of her fanbase who have just wanted her to do Confessions part 2 for the past 20 years? Madame X is in no way an album made to please fans. Rebel Heart is complicated cos the leaks obviously changed all the plans but I don't think there's any great mystery behind the first two singles beyond them being the most traditionally commercial songs on the album.