Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 hours ago, dankpepe said:

What would it be a music video for though? She's not releasing new music while touring the greatest hits. I highly doubt she's going to make a new music video for an old song (who would be funding that? and why?)

She shot a long overdue video for Candy Shop bankrolled by a government grant from President Macron and the Normandie Butter Society. 

30 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

Amazing she can still look like this after 2 or 3 years of terrible looking. I never thought we would see her like this again, and I don´t mind cause she was older, but super strange and artificial. and now she is the hot superstar of always.

Miracles do exist. She has finally found a perfect balance between her IR age and her soul age.

madonna is and always been her.... sometimes messy sometimes not,  sometimes insecure or totally confident of herself, lovely or bitchy.... sentimental or businesswoman ... but always her.... nice dress or not... Plastic surgery or not.... at her age or not.... but this is what i like of her... she's a woman , an icon, an amazing artist, a bitch, a virgin,  in love or not , workholic, amazingly creative, and a queen in the same body....

15 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

madonna is and always been her.... sometimes messy sometimes not,  sometimes insecure or totally confident of herself, lovely or bitchy.... sentimental or businesswoman ... but always her.... nice dress or not... Plastic surgery or not.... at her age or not.... but this is what i like of her... she's a woman , an icon, an amazing artist, a bitch, a virgin,  in love or not , workholic, amazingly creative, and a queen in the same body....

EBEsHd-XsAUaFfB.jpg_large.thumb.jpg.4bb14a4a81b13a0d46431a0a5d9f69f4.jpg

28 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Yes dear but I guess after "entering the tunnel" she finally understood she NEEDS TO BE HERSELF, not a parody of herself. Hence why Celebration Tour is actually the only M tour ever which can compete equally to Blond Ambition in every single measure.