Single Reissues Campaign - True Blue - COMING

New_Boy

8 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I didn't preorder It and it's there even though I am not a US citizen

My idol, look what they meant:

8 hours ago, RebelMe said:

It's missing Love Spent (Acoustic Version), which was only available for those who preorder MDNA (Deluxe) on iTunes back in 2012 (at least it isn't on Apple Music BR

On Apple Music BR(asil):

1917480282_Screenshot_20240116_084059_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.f0ae68a785868ee45daa1bd775709dfd.jpg  Now on Apple Music US:

1785564543_Screenshot_20240116_084132_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.bf94d95275e079270dd4b5e931ed0f07.jpg  Got it now, mi ídolo de por vida???

36 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Please can anyone leak if Keep It Together is coming? I'm desperate and copyright is not working 

Dear idol, have you took in consideration the maxis will come back when madonna.com officially announces the Celebration 4LP reissue?? Maybe Emily is making profit and killing two birds to one stone - we had the announcement of Madame X vinyl coming at same time when Lucky Star maxi was out on streamings - a single that nobody gave promised to arrive and at the time it arrived - everybody was hoping for some Madonna (the 1st album) 40th anniversary expanded edition instead.

I don't believe Rhino will cease to upload the maxis now that M is getting new peaks of monthly listeners on Spotify and Popular is having an unexpected rebirth to no push from XO Records at all.

We didn't know You'll See maxi was coming until one week prior to release, which happened at a fucking MONDAY. None of its single versions were copyrighted on YouTube until a few days before that Monday.

Don't lose hope amigo de corazón - if Rhino's waking up slowly with this Celebration LP reissue, for sure the multiyear deal will keep providing fruits!!

As I told to @McDonna, "the best expectation ever is to have no expectation at all." I love to be surprised - every time I got this way I just feel the thunder coming out in full glory!

Hope I have helped you somehow, my dearest. *giving you a tight hug from where I am*

18 hours ago, BoyToyMark said:

Would love that this year. 

Selfishly, I would really love Angel, Dress You Up, Causing A Commotion and Cherish too.

there's still hope

JANUARY 

Material Girl - January 23, 1985
Keep It Together - January 30, 1990

38 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Diamond necklaces or hand me downs 

what will January bring 

Haven't you heard already of Donna Queen? She will defeat Madonna soon as it seems since she is releasing two albums this year and Luchy Love by her just leaked and it's awesome just check the Broken and Never Let You go on apple music thread

8 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Ringmybell you have the nik of one of the most amazing M song of hard candy.....

I second this but let's end up this parallel thing right now, carissimo, here's the thread to discuss uploads of singles, there's another place to play the dog game (and don't be sad at me, dear, but TRUTH IS TRUTH!)

OT: @Would You Like To Try only tomorrow will answer your anxiety... sorry...