Lola to perform in Manchester UK this June.

Oh absolutely, Im an old gay, wouldve never heard of her (Doubt many have old or not), its not like shes hired people to over expose her. 

No MTV ect, I wouldnt have a clue without the M connection but the music is right up my street, maybe not the vids but eyes closed its so my taste. I might have strange taste but any how's.. Flash in the pan? not really she's not been in the pan, I dont know if shell stick around but I wish her the best. At least her mum will have to shuttup for a while for her being the lazy one. :laughing: Id like to see her more do indie movies. That would more of a real judge of talent rather than people saying nepo. Well have to see. 

18 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Oh absolutely, Im an old gay, wouldve never heard of her (Doubt many have old or not), its not like shes hired people to over expose her. 

No MTV ect, I wouldnt have a clue without the M connection but the music is right up my street, maybe not the vids but eyes closed its so my taste. I might have strange taste but any how's.. Flash in the pan? not really she's not been in the pan, I dont know if shell stick around but I wish her the best. At least her mum will have to suttup for a while for her being the lazy one. :laughing: Id like to see her more do indie movies. That would more of a real judge of talent rather than people saying nepo. Well have to see. 

Yes.... She is moving very fast and doing her job without  put M name around..... And even the lyrics and mv are madre without her mother connections but with her , Lola herself, connections..... So brava!!!!!!