Rebel/Heart Project

Guest LaraCroft

Guest LaraCroft

I know this is a topic that has been done to death and overall Rebel Heart is an amazing album. But i'm bored and in a "what if" kind of mood. So I decided to throw my hat into the ring and create my own version of the two disc project Rebel/Heart.

Posted Image

Disc One "Rebel"

01 - Iconic (Featuring. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson) *1
02 - Devil Pray
03 - Unapologetic Bitch
04 - S.E.X.
05 - Addicted
06 - Illuminati
07 - Veni Vidi Vici (Featuring. Nas)
08 - Graffiti Heart
09 - Bitch I'm Madonna (Featuring. Nicki Minaj)
10 - Holy Water
11 - Auto-Tune Baby
12 - Rebel Heart
13 - Bitch I'm Madonna (Diplo's Final Mix) (Featuring. Nicki Minaj) *2

Disc Two "Heart"

01 - Living For Love *1
02 - Ghosttown
03 - Beautiful Scars
04 - Joan Of Arc
05 - Inside Out
06 - Hold Tight
07 - Borrowed Time
08 - Body Shop
09 - HeartBreakCity
10 - Best Night
11 - Messiah
12 - Wash All Over Me
13 - Living For Love (Le Grand Journal Studio Remix) *2

*1 - Extended Intro based off live versions
*2 - Bonus remix

Do you agree? Disagree? Let me know and share your track lists below. The only rule is you must use the tracks from the album alone, no demo versions or unreleased tracks.

I know this is a topic that has been done to death and overall Rebel Heart is an amazing album. But i'm bored and in a "what if" kind of mood. So I decided to throw my hat into the ring and create my own version of the two disc project Rebel/Heart.

Posted Image

Disc One "Rebel"

01 - Iconic (Featuring. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson) *1
02 - Devil Pray
03 - Unapologetic Bitch
04 - S.E.X.
05 - Addicted
06 - Illuminati
07 - Veni Vidi Vici (Featuring. Nas)
08 - Graffiti Heart
09 - Bitch I'm Madonna (Featuring. Nicki Minaj)
10 - Holy Water
11 - Auto-Tune Baby
12 - Rebel Heart
13 - Bitch I'm Madonna (Diplo's Final Mix) (Featuring. Nicki Minaj) *2

Disc Two "Heart"

01 - Living For Love *1
02 - Ghosttown
03 - Beautiful Scars
04 - Joan Of Arc
05 - Inside Out
06 - Hold Tight
07 - Borrowed Time
08 - Body Shop
09 - HeartBreakCity
10 - Best Night
11 - Messiah
12 - Wash All Over Me
13 - Living For Love (Le Grand Journal Studio Remix) *2

*1 - Extended Intro based off live versions
*2 - Bonus remix

Do you agree? Disagree? Let me know and share your track lists below. The only rule is you must use the tracks from the album alone, no demo versions or unreleased tracks.

Why is it a great album though?? I haven't done anything like this but I think the Heart disc would be really boring.

Guest LaraCroft

You're joking. :cry:I made my own 'Rebel' and 'Heart' album from selected tracks (like two months ago btw). Now everyone gonna think I copied you if I upload it. :suffer:

Other people have done this so you ain't copying anyone. Please share your track lists I'm curious to see ^^

Guest LaraCroft

Why is it a great album though?? I haven't done anything like this but I think the Heart disc would be really boring.

Honestly Rebel Heart has to be one of my fav M albums. I mean, don't get me wrong, some of the demos and stuff are better but overall its just an album I'll listen to often.I do have to agree though and I think that could be why an idea like this never came to be. Mixing the track list seemed a stronger idea overall. Kinda the same sense with the I Am Sasha Fierce album, the platinum edition is stronger cause it mixes both sides.

Honestly Rebel Heart has to be one of my fav M albums. I mean, don't get me wrong, some of the demos and stuff are better but overall its just an album I'll listen to often.I do have to agree though and I think that could be why an idea like this never came to be. Mixing the track list seemed a stronger idea overall. Kinda the same sense with the I Am Sasha Fierce album, the platinum edition is stronger cause it mixes both sides.

Why though?? Everyone keeps on ranting about it but what is so good about it? Would you like it if it wasn't an M album?? Seriously it is SO BAD.

Guest LaraCroft

Why though?? Everyone keeps on ranting about it but what is so good about it? Would you like it if it wasn't an M album?? Seriously it is SO BAD.

It all comes down to personally opinion and preference. For me it had a lot to do with the leaks, being able to hear the album grow from what we were experiencing down to the Christmas 6-track release and up to the final album release. Because of that the album became stuck in my head and I was intrigued to hear what would stay the same and what would be changed come the final version of the album. I don't agree with all the choices made for the album, justice for Inside Out demo, but I still heavily enjoy the album overall. I can easily listen to the full album, something I tend to avoid doing now with a lot of new released albums. As for liking the album if it were released by a different artist that just depends on who released the material and how they could carry the tracks vocally. Like I said in the end it is personal opinion and preference ^^

It all comes down to personally opinion and preference. For me it had a lot to do with the leaks, being able to hear the album grow from what we were experiencing down to the Christmas 6-track release and up to the final album release. Because of that the album became stuck in my head and I was intrigued to hear what would stay the same and what would be changed come the final version of the album. I don't agree with all the choices made for the album, justice for Inside Out demo, but I still heavily enjoy the album overall. I can easily listen to the full album, something I tend to avoid doing now with a lot of new released albums. As for liking the album if it were released by a different artist that just depends on who released the material and how they could carry the tracks vocally. Like I said in the end it is personal opinion and preference ^^

You're not answering the question, this album has gotten a lot of praise since day one but I have yet to hear an argument as to why it is good.