Edit History

pawn_shop_blues

pawn_shop_blues

40 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Its depressing asf. We had such a great time after the tours announcement and now its fucking ruined. Every page i go to I see negative stuff about her

After arguing with american karens (sorry but its true) yesterday all day long, I listened to Ray of Light album with my eyes closed before going to bed. Oh it felt so good, like a warm hug. I suggest you guys to stay away from social media. Some of us are also masochists just like Madonna .

pawn_shop_blues

pawn_shop_blues

39 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Its depressing asf. We had such a great time after the tours announcement and now its fucking ruined. Every page i go to I see negative stuff about her

After arguing with american karens (sorry but its true) yesterday all day long, I listened to Ray of Light album with my eyes closed before going to bed. Oh its felt so good, like a warm hug. I suggest you guys to stay away from social media. Some of us are also masochists just like Madonna .

pawn_shop_blues

pawn_shop_blues

34 minutes ago, sara94 said:

After arguing with american karens (sorry but its true) yesterday all day long, I listened to Ray of Light with my eyes closed before going to bed. Oh its felt so good, like a warm hug. I suggest you guys to stay away from social media. Some of us are also masochists just like Madonna .

Important Information

Terms of Use