Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

33 minutes ago, Karma said:

I don't think repurposing her own footage to create a better film experience invalidates her artistry. The intro alone is filled with archival footage and we are all aware that the piano was not on flames during the original "Future" performance. This is a movie, not a live concert. To quote Madame X, "none of this is real".

The things is, there's no subtletly or wittiness anymore. Straight up posting about the "protruding belly, puffy face and creaking dull movements" of a 63 year old woman - when did trolls become so unimaginative?.

He thinks he is clever by posing as a madonna fan but its so clear what his agenda is here - compliments her by throwing in some horrible comment thinking he can get away with it lol ..its the same on her social media accounts ..so many haters posing as fans ..its pretty funny really - he should use this as his profile picture instead ..madonna posted this a few years ago and its still very very relevant , i swear to god they have not watched the madame x tour either .it would kill them because its GOOD :) 

CCdtcwoWYAAyT1Z.jpg

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

29 minutes ago, Karma said:

I don't think repurposing her own footage to create a better film experience invalidates her artistry. The intro alone is filled with archival footage and we are all aware that the piano was not on flames during the original "Future" performance. This is a movie, not a live concert. To quote Madame X, "none of this is real".

The things is, there's no subtletly or wittiness anymore. Straight up posting about the "protruding belly, puffy face and creaking dull movements" of a 63 year old woman - when did trolls become so unimaginative?.

He thinks he is clever by posing as a madonna fan but its so clear what his agenda is here - compliments by throwing in some horrible comment thinking he can get away with it lol ..its the same on her social media accounts ..so many haters posing as fans ..its pretty funny really - he should use this as his profile picture instead ..madonna posted this a few years ago and its still very very relevant

CCdtcwoWYAAyT1Z.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use