Edit History

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

10 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

her contract with interscope was mostly for touring so this is prob why they didnt pay a lot of money to push the work etc etc .i dont know i just dont think she thrives for hits anymore ..i see her going down the david bowie road making experimental music ..we will prob get something pop in her next record to support her film and that era and i think a big tour - possibly her last big tour 

If she does another big tour to support her movie, I want to see it being a greatest hits type of a thing with spectacular visuals. She can call it the Legacy Tour. Just think about how many records she could break with a world tour like that, it would be a huge success. This biopic, reissues and really big tour would be the perfect way to solidify her legacy in the public eye. Once she does that, I think that she can do whatever she wants in terms of super experimental stuff if she wants, I would really like to see one more big pop album from her though. 

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

1 minute ago, hankypanky2021 said:

her contract with interscope was mostly for touring so this is prob why they didnt pay a lot of money to push the work etc etc .i dont know i just dont think she thrives for hits anymore ..i see her going down the david bowie road making experimental music ..we will prob get something pop in her next record to support her film and that era and i think a big tour - possibly her last big tour 

If she does another big tour to support her movie, I want to see it being a greatest hits type of a thing with spectacular visuals. She can call it the Legacy Tour. Just think about how many records she could break with a world tour like that, it would be a huge success. This biopic, reissues and really big tour would be the perfect way to solidify her legacy in the public eye. Once she does that, I think that she can do whatever she wants in terms of super experimental stuff if she wants.

Important Information

Terms of Use