Edit History

maddy1111

maddy1111

On 3/16/2022 at 9:35 PM, Curtains said:

By the way guys for the next megarate (wherever it will happen), should i only include the Evita singles or every tracks that isn't a reprise and where Madonna has a significant contribution?

I was about to go with the latter to be honest :)

Actually I would merge Something to Remember (only "new" tracks not included on previous Madonna albums) with Evita (only singles). Such megarate might be interesting, since rating all Evita tracks would be contraproductive, I guess. 

I have actually never listed to Evita album in full (expect when watching the movie) so I will probably skip such megarate, since I don't remember most of the tracks on Evita OST. 

maddy1111

maddy1111

By the way guys for the next megarate (wherever it will happen), should i only include the Evita singles or every tracks that isn't a reprise and where Madonna has a significant contribution?

Actually I would merge Something to Remember (only "new" tracks not included on previous Madonna albums) with Evita (only singles). Such megarate might be interesting, since rating all Evita tracks would be contraproductive, I guess 

maddy1111

maddy1111

Actually I would merge Something to Remember (only "new" track not included on previous Madonna albums) with Evita (only singles). Such megarate might be interesting, since rating all Evita track would be contraproductive, I guess 

Important Information

Terms of Use