Edit History

N3onNostalgic

N3onNostalgic

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

So Taylor Swift opened her greatest hits tour last night and did a 3 hour 15 minute show with a 44 song setlist. She has nowhere near the number of hits like Madonna.

Poor Madonna seeing this and realizing she'll have to take her 50 some odd hits and do something like this in order to justify her sky high ticket prices :dead:

I don't think she'll do a 3 hour 15 minute show but I can see her doing a show that's around 2½ hours which is only half an hour longer than what she usually dose plus I can see her doing a few medleys & mashups.

N3onNostalgic

N3onNostalgic

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

So Taylor Swift opened her greatest hits tour last night and did a 3 hour 15 minute show with a 44 song setlist. She has nowhere near the number of hits like Madonna.

Poor Madonna seeing this and realizing she'll have to take her 50 some odd hits and do something like this in order to justify her sky high ticket prices :dead:

I don't think she'll do a 3 hour 15 minute show but I can see her doing a show that's around 2½ hours which is only half an hour longer than what she usually dose.

Important Information

Terms of Use