Edit History

mazzona

mazzona

Hopefully, it does happen some time soon. Both are having another peak lately. Kylie's revival is so so so good (Album demos are promising, like the lead single.)

I was thinking... I think Kylie and many other women artists should continue to fangirl her (forever) cos Madonna continues paving the way for them (Recall the narrow-minded hateful and sexist dialogues about M's music, dancing, shows, songs, costumes etc after she turned 50.) Today, there seems to be no discussion concerning  'how Kylie is 50 and still trying (hard) to produce hits, how she is desperate to stay relevant and appeal to tictock and young generation, how she is not dressing appropriately, how she does not age gracefully etc.

Of course, things change over time and it is not solely Madonna's doing. Yet, I think she plays a significant role in such changes in a way no artist has previously done or will ever be able to do in future. 

Today, she have been taking tons of shit again and paving another alternative way to being 60 in the music business and in life.

mazzona

mazzona

Hopefully, it does happens some time soon. Both are having another peak lately. Kylie's revival is so so so good (Album demos are promising, like the lead single.)

I was thinking... I think Kylie and many other women artists should continue to fangirl her (forever) cos Madonna continues paviing the way for them (Recall the narrow-minded hateful and sexist dialogues about M's music, dancing, shows, songs, costumes etc after she turned 50.) Today, there seem to be no discussion concerning  'how Kylie is 50 and still trying (hard) to produce hits, how she is desperate to stay relevant and appeal to tictick and young generation, how she is not dressing appropriately, how she does not age gracefully etc.

Of course, things change over time and it is not solely Madonna's doing. Yet, I think she plays a significant role in such changes in a way no artist has previously done or will ever be able to do in future. 

Now, she is taking tons of shit again and paving another alternative way to being 60 in music business and in life.

Important Information

Terms of Use