Edit History

Thisisit

Thisisit

On 10/6/2023 at 9:14 PM, Tex20 said:

That’s incorrect. Copies of the alternate LP cover were ‘not’ officially pressed. There are a couple of colour proofs out there (made for internal approvals only), it was not actually released or printed at Sire Records at any time. I have the proof but suspect it is a duplicate copy of the original 

I mean colour proofs  for internal approval were pressed like the ones on my photo. I bought mine to John Heiden who worked on it and he told me the story of it

Thisisit

Thisisit

That’s incorrect. Copies of the alternate LP cover were ‘not’ officially pressed. There are a couple of colour proofs out there (made for internal approvals only), it was not actually released or printed at Sire Records at any time. I have the proof but suspect it is a duplicate copy of the original 

I mean colour proofs were pressed like the ones on my photo. I bought mine to John Heiden who worked on it and he told me the story of it

Thisisit

Thisisit

I mean colour proofs were pressed. I bought mine to John Heiden who worked on it and he told me the story of it

Important Information

Terms of Use