Edit History

Harrdust

Harrdust

12 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

The 2001 remasters have the dynamic range compressed, and all the tracks of this EP have the Dynamic Range uncompressed.

Yeah I know, but :thinker: what if they're not hard compressed and just volume boosted? Which is worse because you cut part of the high end/peak? And those ones are before that process. Something I also noticed all 3 have 4 seconds of unnecessary silence at the end which may mean they came from the same remastering session. Anyway it's just a theory, I can't tell it is. :tongue:

Edit: Also if they were new remasters (Like Everybody) they probably should be 24bit, not 16bit. [Sorry for the countless posts XD]

Harrdust

Harrdust

1 minute ago, Aiwa08 said:

The 2001 remasters have the dynamic range compressed, and all the tracks of this EP have the Dynamic Range uncompressed.

Yeah I know, but :thinker: what if they're not hard compressed and just volume boosted? Which is worse because you cut part of the high end/peak? And those ones are before that process. Something I also noticed all 3 have 4 seconds of unnecessary silence at the end which may mean they came from the same remastering session. Anyway it's just a theory, I can't tell it is. :tongue:

Important Information

Terms of Use