Edit History

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

I grew up in a time before social media when not every aspect of someone's personal affairs was scrutinized to death. She does not look 63 and I dont care if she achieved that through plastic surgery, a good work ethic, healthy eating or a combination of all. I have looked at tons of pictures of Madonna then and now, her features really do not look very different at all. This whole plastic surgery speculation thing has been done to death and I am tired of hearing about it. It it none of our business and just imagine if Madonna actually looked like your average 63 year old? she would be getting tons of hate. She cant win with the trolls. Besides, I am surprised how much information that guy got wrong despite being a surgeon. 

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

I grew up in a time before social media when not every aspect of someone's personal affairs was scrutinized to death. She does not look 63 and I dont care if she achieved that through plastic surgery, a good work ethic, healthy eating or a combination of all. I have looked at tons of pictures of Madonna then and now, her features really do not look very different at all. This whole plastic surgery speculation thing has been done to death and I am tired of hearing about it. It it none of our business and just imagine if Madonna actually looked like your average 63 year old? she would be getting tons of hate. She cant win with the trolls. 

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

I grew up in a time before social media when not every aspect of someone's personal affairs was scrutinized to death. She does not look 63 and I dont care if she achieved that through plastic surgery, a good work, healthy eating or a combination of all. I have looked at tons of pictures of Madonna then and now, her features really do not look very different at all. This whole plastic surgery speculation thing has been done to death and I am tired of hearing about it. It it none of our business and just imagine if Madonna actually looked like your average 63 year old? she would be getting tons of hate. She cant win with the trolls. 

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

I refuse to even discuss this because it is none of my business at all. I grew up in a time before social media when not every aspect of someone's personal affairs was scrutinized to death. She does not look 63 and I dont care if she achieved that through plastic surgery, a good work, healthy eating or a combination of all. 

Important Information

Terms of Use