Edit History

Crazy For M

Crazy For M

12 minutes ago, MadameX said:

I really really really wish that your guessing is right. I mean this is the last chance and last hope she can clean up her mess.

But after watching the trailer video of the tour promo, my hope died down. She doesn't look any different unless the video was taken at least a month in advance.

The tour announcement video was filmed between end of November and Christmas. I go by her nails to see how new her posts are, lol. She has dark burgundy in the video and she had those during that time.

She was pictured after NYE in Africa, but she did go quiet for a few days because she was away.

Crazy For M

Crazy For M

8 minutes ago, MadameX said:

I really really really wish that your guessing is right. I mean this is the last chance and last hope she can clean up her mess.

But after watching the trailer video of the tour promo, my hope died down. She doesn't look any different unless the video was taken at least a month in advance.

The tour announcement video was filmed between end of November and Christmas. I go by her nails to see how new her posts are, lol. She has dark burgundy in the video and she had those during that time. 

Important Information

Terms of Use