Edit History

Leona Helmsley

Leona Helmsley

honestly i dont care much about errors, bad vocal, problem on stage ecc.... with the health scare, something not easy and very serious, her age.... ok she have the energy of a woman of 30s, but it dosent matter how many hours of gym or yoga you do ... your body have 65, she is making a tour with a show after the other.... just wow.... i dont think we will ever see singers of M age, doing so much shows in a very short period of time, around the globe, with all this segments and dance she do on stage, for so many hours.... after a very shit year, a big family, a so competitive industry and with all the remixes and feats she put out this year and and last year.... i have only more admiration for her and her artistic journey.

Leona Helmsley

Leona Helmsley

honestly i dont care much about errors, bad vocal, problem on stage ecc.... with the health scare, something not easy and very serious, her age.... ok she have the energy of a woman of 30s, but it dosent matter how many hours of gym or yoga you do ... your body have 65, she is making a tour with a show after the other.... just wow.... i dont think we will ever see singers of M age, doing so much show in a very short period of time, around the globe, with all this segments and dance she do on stage, for so many hours.... after a very shit year, a big family, a so competitive industry and with all the remixes and feats she put out this year and and last year....

Important Information

Terms of Use