Edit History

MadameX

MadameX

2 hours ago, mikenmark said:

If losing weight were the answer, every good singer would be thin, and that simply isn't true.

I don't know where this obsession with her losing 10kg (of fat) comes from, but it's not the first time I've heard it. It's problematic. 

Why are you edit everything I said at your convenience and making a wild argument?

I'm not even says that every good singer would be thin. I said that If Madonna embraced her fat and sings in comfortable clothes then there's no problem to singing beautifully. But Madonna has gained weight but still wants to look slim so she tightens the corset as much as she can. So there's no room to breathe and that's the reason She sings badly.

Don't make strange edits to what I said to make your feeble argument. 

This is what I wrote.

5 hours ago, MadameX said:

I believe that Madonna's singing skills have been bad lately because she's put on weight. Problem is Even if she's gain weight, it might not matter if she accepts it and sings in comfortable clothes. The real problem is that she has gained weight but still wants to look slim to the public. So she tightens the corset as much as she can. So at the end of the day she has no room to breathe and she has no choice but to sing badly as if she's panting.

If she do healthy diet and lose 10kg of her fat she will be fine to sing beautifully again. 

MadameX

MadameX

2 hours ago, mikenmark said:

If losing weight were the answer, every good singer would be thin, and that simply isn't true.

I don't know where this obsession with her losing 10kg (of fat) comes from, but it's not the first time I've heard it. It's problematic. 

Why are you edit everything I said at your convenience and making a wild argument?

I'm not even says that every good singer would be thin. I said that If Madonna embraced her fat and sings in comfortable clothes then theirs no problem to singing beautifully. But Madonna has gained weight but still wants to look slim so she tightens the corset as much as she can. So there's no room to breathe and that's the reason She sings badly.

This is what I wrote.

I believe that Madonna's singing skills have been bad lately because she's put on weight. Problem is Even if she's gain weight, it might not matter if she accepts it and sings in comfortable clothes. The real problem is that she has gained weight but still wants to look slim to the public. So she tightens the corset as much as she can. So at the end of the day she has no room to breathe and she has no choice but to sing badly as if she's panting.

If she do healthy diet and lose 10kg of her fat she will be fine to sing beautifully again. 

MadameX

MadameX

1 hour ago, mikenmark said:

I'm not even says that every good singer would be thin. I said that If Madonna embraced her fat and sings in comfortable clothes theirs no problem to singing beautifully. But Madonna has gained weight but still wants to look slim so she tightens the corset as much as she can. So there's no room to breathe and that's the reason She sings badly.

This is what I wrote.

Important Information

Terms of Use