Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Madonna shocks with too-close-for-comfort Instagram selfies promoting MDNA skincare line

Did you put a filter on that? Madonna, 55, shows off the results of her new skin care range... in a soft-focus Instagram shot

Well, for one thing, one would had to be seriously delusional to believe she actually managed to keep on looking young thanks to some skin care or mud mask :smile: I mean, if there's a skin product that makes you look like Madonna at the Hall of Fame ceremony in 2008, the company that produces it needs to be sued ASAP.

On a more serious note, it is true she's always had great skin, which I think is partly caused by the fact she totally avoids exposing herself to the sun (which damages skin more than chain smoking does, seriously).

I would be shocked if he doesn't do something in the entertainment field. He has a likeable factor it seems, so he could really make a name for himself if he makes the right moves.

Hmmm? I wonder what these last two were all about? I get the impression, something personal went down. Or maybe I reading too much into it. :mama010:

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic