Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

15 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

Her IG profile is a joke. A fantasyBlack Magic Fire GIF by Little Mix

a fantasy for who though ? she was posting unflattering selfies not so long ago and fans hated them too so what is she to do ? i much prefer her videos where she makes fun of people mocking her photos ..its very funny in my opinion ,you dont really think she uses filters because she believes she looks like this do you lol ..the filters are prob now the new grills ..she will continue to use them to trigger people - she is not here to be popular she is here to be FREE and havent celebs etc been editing photos since the dawn of time ...album covers , photo shoots ..i really do not see the difference 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

13 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

a fantasy for who though ? she was posting unflattering selfies not so long ago and fans hated them too so what is she to do ? i much prefer her videos where she makes fun of people mocking her photos ..its very funny in my opinion ,you dont really think she uses filters because she believes she looks like this do you lol ..the filters are prob now the new grills ..she will continue to use them to trigger people - she is not here to be popular she is here to be FREE

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

8 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

a fantasy for who though ? she was posting unflattering selfies not so long ago and fans hated them too so what is she to do ? i much prefer her videos where she makes fun of people mocking her photos ..its very funny in my opinion ,you dont really think she uses filters because she believes she looks like this do you lol ..the filters are prob now the new grills ..she will continue to use them to trigger people - she is not here to be popular she is here to be FREE

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

5 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

a fantasy for who though ? she was posting unflattering selfies not so long ago and fans hated them too so what is she to do ? i much prefer her videos where she makes fun of people mocking her photos ..its very funny in my opinion ,you dont really think she uses filters because she believes she looks like this do you lol ..the filters are prob now the new grills ..she will continue to use them to trigger people - she is not here to be popular 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

2 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

a fantasy for who though ? she was posting unflattering selfies not so long ago and fans hated them too so what is she to do ? i much prefer her videos where she makes fun of people mocking her photos ..its very funny in my opinion 

Important Information

Terms of Use