The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, ScottyX said:

Omg I want that flag that's flying outside 02 ArenaFB_IMG_1697294281535.jpg.4528a69f72b2481efe71d723ed7d85d8.jpg

Right?! Now this is a merch item I want to see!!

7 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I still can’t decide if I wanna remain spoiler free until NYC … I mean that may be impossible, but I feel like if I go I’ll have a much better time not knowing what’s gonna happen. 
:Madonna001:

I'm in the SAME boat as you! I'm not seeing the show until NYC in December. I want to stay spoiler free until then but I know it is going to be the battle of my lifetime to do so!

From Drowned Madonna:

We've been eagerly waiting for this special day and now that it's here, we're just as thrilled as you are, and our excitement is overflowing. #celebrationtour

In the last few weeks, we've been dropping hints without revealing too much of the surprise. But as we approach the opening night, we're happy to clear up any doubts and reveal some of the puzzles we've given you in the past few days. If you don't want to know anything, feel free to stop reading right now.

First of all, you may have noticed that last month we changed our Facebook page cover suddenly. We replaced it with the lyrics of a specific song - this was no coincidence. Why did we choose that particular song? Well, it has great autobiographical value. We wanted to make you understand that the Celebration Tour will be an autobiographical journey. But more importantly, “Nothing Really Matters” will be the opening song. Madonna will start singing in a sort of acapella style. The choreography will be inspired by kung-fu.

We previously told you about an old song where Madonna tackles the subject of her mother's death. The song is called "Mother & Father". During the show, Madonna and David will pay tribute to their respective mothers.

We also disclosed that Madonna is set to perform a particular track titled "Hold Tight" from her "Rebel Heart" album, which she has never sung before.

We have also disclosed some cover songs that will be included in Madonna's upcoming show. Two songs from the late 1970s will be featured, namely "I Want Your Love" by Chic, which will be blended with "Everybody," and "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor, which will be incorporated with "Don't Cry for Me Argentina."

The show will incorporate a classic that Madonna has already done years ago: "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson. This will be mashed up with "Like a Virgin" once again.

While on the other hand, the track of an artist that Madonna has recently collaborated with is "Unholy" by Sam Smith, which should be blended with "Act of Contrition" before "Like a Prayer".

It won't surprise you to hear that there will be choreography involving cowboys. But what if we told you that this is the case with the song "Die Another Day"?

We have already told you of the show's opening, and now it's time to reveal its conclusion. “We go hard or we go home…” Correct, as you may recognize from the lyrics, it's none other than "B*tch I'm Madonna." The finale will feature multiple Madonnas on stage, with the real Madonna wearing a black veil and holding a cross. Following the song, they will play "Celebration," the tour's title track, and bid farewell to the audience.

We also want to make it clear that some details may end up being incorrect simply because, as you can imagine, Madonna, as a diligent professional, is always changing and adjusting everything down to every comma.

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)