The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

• Jackie pinned this topic
37 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Just woke up…trying to figure out how to kill time today. Probably going to head to get an early dinner outside the O2 and will enter right around 6:30. Too antsy to see the stage.

SO excited to see what she has in store this evening :hyper:

Have fun!!!🤗

To all and any of you going tonight — have a blast!  I have never been at one of her tours opening night.  But I was once at the final show of DROWNED WORLD which was crazy emotional as it had become that very last show as it was rescheduled from that previous tuesday — 9/11.

I can’t wait to see her in LA and will enjoy hearing all about it from you first…

Yay! Today is finally here! I can’t wait to read all of your thoughts and reviews! @eXtremeOccident and anyone else attending tonight, have the best time! I  have a wedding to attend today about the time the show starts but I’ll be watching as closely as I can and be here before and afterwards. Have fun everyone! Here’s to Madonna and all of her crew and wishing them the most blessed, fun and safe tour. “Forget about your troubles” and dance Everyone near and far!!! Yay! Let’s do this!! 💝🕺🏼🕺🏼🥊🪩🕺🏼💃💝🪩🥊🕺🏼💃💝🪩🥊🦮🌲🕊🔥🔥🔥🔥🕊

will there be live videos from the venue on internet?

i remember with Rebel Heart tour i saw them from Twitter, not sure if i can find these this time, not even sure if Twitter search will bring me them.

couldnt even find anything this way

https://twitter.com/search?q=madonna until%3A2023-10-14 since%3A2023-10-14

Edited by keiu112 (see edit history)

35 minutes ago, keiu112 said:

will there be live videos from the venue on internet?

i remember with Rebel Heart tour i saw them from Twitter, not sure if i can find these this time, not even sure if Twitter search will bring me them.

couldnt even find anything this way

https://twitter.com/search?q=madonna until%3A2023-10-14 since%3A2023-10-14

I'm sure some will be popping up as the show starts.  People are dying to share this as much as they want to see it. :party:

13 hours ago, McDonna said:

So it's time to "Celebrate".  The tour of all Madonna tours is kicking off in London, and it's time for the INFINITY forum to discuss it all.  If you're avoiding any spoilers, this is the thread to avoid.  The rest of us are about to party!  No holds barred!  Let's start the "Celebration" and discuss the tour explicitly!!  :party:

madonna_2023_1280x1280_1673643944.jpg

Party time

Guys, damn i'm working tonight (deejaying) from 9pm till 3am, so just when everything will happen 😔 I will be able to go on my phone from time to time but not too much (it's a musical quizz/blind test party tonight 👿). I will not even be able to listen to any sound of the Celebration show cause of the music at work... Damn....

4 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I'm so stressed my tickets aren't going to work. :rip:

I bought them off of AXS. They're in the O2 App. But I'm still convinced something is going to go wrong.

I think I'm just not ready to accept this is actually happening yet :Madonna041:

Think positive. AXS is an official ticket agency, so it should be fine.   Have fun!!

6 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I'm so stressed my tickets aren't going to work. :rip:

I bought them off of AXS. They're in the O2 App. But I'm still convinced something is going to go wrong.

I think I'm just not ready to accept this is actually happening yet :Madonna041:

Hang in there! It will be ok!!! 

12 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Guys, damn i'm working tonight (deejaying) from 9pm till 3am, so just when everything will happen 😔 I will be able to go on my phone from time to time but not too much (it's a musical quizz/blind test party tonight 👿). I will not even be able to listen to any sound of the Celebration show cause of the music at work... Damn....

poor thang

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI featured this topic