The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

23 minutes ago, McDonna said:

F8atvZPXQAAYwzA.jpeg

@ScottyXMaybe this will answer your question?

The stage looks really cool, but I see some gaps... How will she get to the central catwalk? With small jumps?

I wanna know which will be the best spot to watch the show. At the RHT it was the end of the central catwalk. Who knows this time

• RUADJAI changed the title to !!! OPENING NIGHT!!! It's Time! Celebration Tour Discussion (Spoilers Welcome!)
38 minutes ago, Lorx said:

The stage looks really cool, but I see some gaps... How will she get to the central catwalk? With small jumps?

I wanna know which will be the best spot to watch the show. At the RHT it was the end of the central catwalk. Who knows this time

From what ive been told shes got a waist bunji and a flying carpet?? and a little rollercoaster under part of the stage. If thats fact well find out soon. Bob should be on now unless its late

3 minutes ago, ari said:

I'm on this link... but there's no live stream! Im really nervous

Yeah, nothing but repeating stuff. 

3 minutes ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

I know! It’s taking so long to load each page, I’m like “omg did it start?! Are we all refreshing at once and overloading it?!” 🤣🤣

Same here. Whole forum is loading extremely slow and sometimes I get error pages showing "problem loading page". Not my connection since every other site I visit loads up in a snap!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)