Edit History

I am madonna

I am madonna

I think that it's very easy to answer. It's MDNA era.

Superbowl halftime show was absolutely amazing!!! The BEST Superbowl halftime show ever! period.

And I still remember people in my country saying Madonna's Superbowl halftime show performance was much grander and cooler than the opening ceremony of the Olympics. 

Even people in my country don't really like Madonna, but saying it like that means the performance was absolutely fucking amazing!

And MDNA tour was her The last tour as Megastar.

So it was the last time she Madonna was really relevant to the general public.

I mean her nipple gate and guest Psy's gangnam style etc... etc  She was in the spotlight for constantly making headlines.

I am madonna

I am madonna

I think that it's very easy to answer. It's MDNA era.

Superbowl halftime show was absolutely amazing!!! The BEST Superbowl halftime show ever! period.

And I still remember people in my country saying Madonna's Superbowl halftime show performance was much grander and cooler than the opening ceremony of the Olympics. 

Even people in my country don't really like Madonna, but saying it like that means the performance was absolutely fucking amazing!

And MDNA tour was her The last tour as Megastar.

So it was the last time she Madonna was really relevant to the general public.

I mean her nipple gate and guest Psy's gangnam style etc... etc  She was in the spotlight for constantly making headlines.

Important Information

Terms of Use